We cannot endure this insult ... we must go to war

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: We cannot endure this insult ... we must go to war
(01-04-2013 05:53 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: knightsofni1_zps12b8c613.gif]

That is my new favourite gif. Can I use it in my sig?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
01-04-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:05 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 3 users Like Doctor X's post
01-04-2013, 07:34 PM
(01-04-2013 03:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 03:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Only meat based pies are pies.

Anything else is a wannabe imitation.

An unsupported assertion. Where I come from anything inside a flaky pastry crust is a pie...yes, even a Cadillac.

What? Help me out here with that statement.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-04-2013, 07:44 PM
(01-04-2013 04:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  North Korea has called the US a "boiled pumpkin".
This shame is unendureable. War must follow.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/30/world/asia...index.html

Lil' Kim has really got to work on his smack talk.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
01-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Here is a crash course on how to properly insult;

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
01-04-2013, 08:53 PM
(01-04-2013 07:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 03:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  An unsupported assertion. Where I come from anything inside a flaky pastry crust is a pie...yes, even a Cadillac.

What? Help me out here with that statement.

Not every pie is for eating...
01-04-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 01:50 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I tell you if the US lets them get away with calling us "boiled pumpkins", it's only a matter of time till they are calling us "spoiled bumpkins".
It's a slippery slope. Don't say you weren't warned.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-04-2013, 11:16 AM
North Korea is old school with its ways of insulting a nation. Look at the new methods the u.s. is using, sending nuclear carriers and bombers to South Korea, while conducting large scale military drills.

Why won't other countries do this sort of thing right on America's shores? Oh yeah, Americans have the " we can do it but you can't" attitude. Or the "we would be offended but you shouldn't be" attitude. One side using words and the other side "is actually amassing its military close to North Korea. But the side that is using words is the crazy irrational one?
02-04-2013, 11:55 AM
(02-04-2013 11:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  North Korea is old school with its ways of insulting a nation. Look at the new methods the u.s. is using, sending nuclear carriers and bombers to South Korea, while conducting large scale military drills.

Why won't other countries do this sort of thing right on America's shores? Oh yeah, Americans have the " we can do it but you can't" attitude. Or the "we would be offended but you shouldn't be" attitude. One side using words and the other side "is actually amassing its military close to North Korea. But the side that is using words is the crazy irrational one?

No, the vicious, stupid little rodent threatening the large cat is the irrational one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-04-2013, 12:09 PM
(01-04-2013 03:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 03:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Only meat based pies are pies.

Anything else is a wannabe imitation.

An unsupported assertion. Where I come from anything inside a flaky pastry crust is a pie...yes, even a Cadillac.
and
(01-04-2013 03:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Not every pie is for eating...
Dodgy
...ok...
So, the Smurf has just taken a crazy pill. Public service announcement. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post