We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(04-10-2016 09:17 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 08:44 AM)Jesster Wrote:  You're having your fun here? Troll status confirmed.
The "fun" is synonymous with "pleasure", in this case.

I liked it better when you left it at "fun". The idea that I am somehow "pleasuring" you disturbs me greatly. Out damn spot. Hobo

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2016, 01:33 PM
(04-10-2016 12:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  {snip condescending and sexist crap}

It's at times like this that I meditate on the phrase "bilateral orchiectomy" and smile in a somewhat disquieting fashion...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
04-10-2016, 01:35 PM
(04-10-2016 01:33 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 12:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  {snip condescending and sexist crap}

It's at times like this that I meditate on the phrase "bilateral orchiectomy" and smile in a somewhat disquieting fashion...

That's hitting below the belt.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
04-10-2016, 01:37 PM
I actually put some time into trying to find a picture of a jesus shaped candy lollipop.

Found lots of dildos for ya Borg and a jesus butt plug, but alas no jesus lollipop.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-10-2016, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 02:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-10-2016 12:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Somebody, friends! Say, how many times I used the f-word? Just for the record.

Oh for fuck's sake Bourgeoisie. To whom it may concern , Borgia has NEVER used the fucking f-word in this God damned motherfucking profane piece of shit establishment. Motherfuckers.

Can we get back to talking about Jesus getting royally fucked by the one True God® now?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-10-2016, 02:27 PM
(04-10-2016 01:37 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I actually put some time into trying to find a picture of a jesus shaped candy lollipop.

Found lots of dildos for ya Borg and a jesus butt plug, but alas no jesus lollipop.

[Image: jesussucker.jpg]
04-10-2016, 02:34 PM
(04-10-2016 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 12:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Somebody, friends! Say, how many times I used the f-word? Just for the record.

Oh for fuck's sake Bourgeoisie. To whom it may concern , Borgia has NEVER used the fucking f-word in this God damned motherfucking profane piece of shit establishment. Motherfuckers.

Why the fuck not? Does he not possess the ability to use the most versatile word in the fucking English language. How the fuck do these people ever live day to day. It's a fucking mystery to me.

(04-10-2016 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can we get back to talking about Jesus getting royally fucked by the one True God® now?
Sounds like a fan-fucking-tastic idea to me.
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
04-10-2016, 02:45 PM
(04-10-2016 02:34 PM)ohio_drg Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for fuck's sake Bourgeoisie. To whom it may concern , Borgia has NEVER used the fucking f-word in this God damned motherfucking profane piece of shit establishment. Motherfuckers.

Why the fuck not? Does he not possess the ability to use the most versatile word in the fucking English language. How the fuck do these people ever live day to day. It's a fucking mystery to me.

(04-10-2016 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can we get back to talking about Jesus getting royally fucked by the one True God® now?
Sounds like a fan-fucking-tastic idea to me.

[Image: 52867380.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
04-10-2016, 03:10 PM
(04-10-2016 11:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 09:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ..............
You think the Hindus are delusional. They think you are delusional. We think both of you are right. It's really that simple.
Peace, "friend", were should be no fight among the True God's people.
Suppose, the "Obamians" do believe, what an Obama has created the Universe.
Can the Obamians be called "delusional", if they are not the 100 percent convinced?

I am not the "True God's people" because there are no gods, and the god you worship, as described, is so morally awful of a being that I would defy it (and NOT worship it) even if it proved itself to me by appearing right here in my office.

As for your hypothetical Obamians, yes, they can be called delusional to the exact degree that they think Obama created the universe. There is no testable, repeatable (scientific) evidence that there exists a creature named Obama with such powers, that such formative powers exist in any manipulable way, nor that such a being did such an action. So if they are not 100% convinced that these three claims are true, then they are only 99% delusional.

Fair 'nuff?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
It is day 27 of the Borgi infestation and its rep. is -27.

Can its rep continue to keep pace with its duration in days? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post