We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
05-10-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(05-10-2016 02:23 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 01:22 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You're an insensitive ***.
I am spiritual and natural.

You are a twatt..

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
05-10-2016, 02:48 PM
(05-10-2016 12:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I don't know why I bother responding to these "chew toys".
......... religion damages the brain .......
"We are the Believers. Lower your shields and surrender your reason. We will add your educational and personal distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Thank you, the potential friend, for the response. How the brain is damaged???
Many theists say, what they are not sure yet, what Jesus Christ is the Godman. But they have chosen to follow this assumption, as if the Jesus Christ is the Godman. In the Science it is called "following the hypothesis." What is "wrong" with that constructive behavior?

05-10-2016, 02:56 PM
(05-10-2016 02:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  How the brain is damaged???

Like this.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-10-2016, 02:57 PM

It depends. How did yours happen?

BTW,

You gonna refute my evidence, bitch?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
05-10-2016, 03:02 PM
(05-10-2016 12:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "We are the Believers. Lower your shields and surrender your reason. We will add your educational and personal distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Universalist Unitarians? An excellent Neo Pagan webcomic back in the day, liked to portray them as the Borg. Tongue

[Image: fwZnl8n.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
05-10-2016, 03:02 PM
(05-10-2016 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Like this.

From above link
Quote:The results showed significantly greater hippocampal atrophy in individuals reporting a life-changing religious experience. In addition, they found significantly greater hippocampal atrophy among born-again Protestants, Catholics, and those with no religious affiliation, compared with Protestants not identifying as born-again.

That is weeeiird!

05-10-2016, 03:03 PM
(05-10-2016 03:02 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Like this.

From above link
Quote:The results showed significantly greater hippocampal atrophy in individuals reporting a life-changing religious experience. In addition, they found significantly greater hippocampal atrophy among born-again Protestants, Catholics, and those with no religious affiliation, compared with Protestants not identifying as born-again.

That is weeeiird!

PopsTheBuilder.

#sigh
05-10-2016, 03:11 PM
them hippos don't need to be going to college anyway.
05-10-2016, 03:19 PM
(05-10-2016 03:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 03:02 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  From above link

That is weeeiird!

PopsTheBuilder.

Don't know PTB's history, but "weeeiird" certainly fits him as well!

05-10-2016, 03:47 PM
[Image: tumblr_inline_mstflwoorD1qz4rgp.png]

Dose anyone else remember the Character Chicken Boo?

The gag was he would dress up to act like a human. And everyone would buy it. But to the audiance and that one character that saw him it was obvious he was just a giant chicken..

Often this person would be castrated for even making the suggestion, until Boo's clothes came off in some way. And everyone saw him for what he really was.

[Image: bef01694041a3b629f290b39a5a9e694.jpg]

I think the reason why this came to mind is because of Borg tact.

You're trying to pretend your something you're not. And you've already revealed you're chicken boo.

He say's think like "I teach college level classes." but seems to lack that college level type of delivery. Maybe times have changed since I went to college. But when I had to present a position to a class like a history paper or even to when it was over a silly subject. Like why Mario (from super Mario Bros) is a communist. You should have a great length of information to support that claim. I would often have to write two different papers one that would be used as a presentation, and another that would have to be turned in with sources.

I noticed this in your description.

Quote:Stop: bullying and insults, and f-words.

As much as I loathe bulling, you need to realize that this isn't a elegant wine party this a back ally bar. And the internet is the wild west. If you don't like people mocking or picking on you. You don't have to stay. If you feel uncomfortable with the way people are speacking there is not one restraining you from extiting. Or forcing you to enter time and time again. Once you leave others will fill your place, with just as much drivel as you have presented. I've attempted to this point to take a more pacifist approach hoping to bridge some sort of gap. But that has proven fruitless. So It seems Borg only responds to insulting post so I'll attempt to get threw that way.

F-words? Like fish, Freckles, or Firetruck?

Or are you talking about a spuffic F word. Like fuck. You realize when you say F-word, it still has the same meaning. So your still say the suggested context.

What about Asshole, Beat off, Blow Job, Bullshit, Bust a Nut, Camel Jockey, Camel Toe, Carpet Muncher, chink, Circle Jerk, Clit, Cock, Cock sucker, Coon, Cum, Cunt Dirty Sanchez Doggy Style, Dyke, Goddamn, Gook, Hand Job, Hersehy Highway, Jack off, Jerk off, Jismum, Nigger, Poonani, Poontang, prick, pussy, reach around, rim, shit, sixty nine, skeet, snatch, spic suck, swallow taint, tits, twat, wet, wetback, Or whack off.

Surely being in a college atmosphere these words (at least in your native tongue) are not new, or shocking.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 8 users Like Commonsensei's post