We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
05-10-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(05-10-2016 09:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 10:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Nah. Heywood was a ***, but he was a smart guy who made reasonable (***) arguments.

I am "sorry" for edition of the negatives in your comment, friend. The tribute to a True Christian:

You do realize Elton John enjoys taking it in the ass, right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
(05-10-2016 09:26 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 12:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  Wave-particle dualism is a dualism of two limited models of reality.
Fundamental particles are what they are - neither waves nor particles; we merely observe and describe the behavior as wave-like or particle-like in different circumstances.
I see the strong human with logic here. However, such logical clearness is not observed in the modern Quantum Physics (in exception of David Bohm interpretation of QM).

You either didn't understand me or you don't understand Bohm. Or both. Consider

I'm guessing the answer is 'both'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-10-2016, 10:10 PM
(05-10-2016 10:01 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 09:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am "sorry" for edition of the negatives in your comment, friend. The tribute to a True Christian:

You do realize Elton John enjoys taking it in the ass, right?
Stop being the "perfectionist". Sir Elton John will "grow".
And you must add the "Sir" to the knight's name, otherwise the TAF forum will be destroyed by the "World Government".
05-10-2016, 10:12 PM
(05-10-2016 09:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Jew Aliza, our dear theist, has given me -1 for saying, what suicide is the biggest sin. I hope, she will not begin the "disproof" with herself. We must not make here the exceptions, because we are among atheists, and the atheistical statistics (according to my knowledge) says, what they are likely to get killed by themselves. They need our emotional support, dear Jew.

I'm sure everyone is crying for you for losing another rep point.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
05-10-2016, 10:13 PM
(05-10-2016 10:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 09:26 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I see the strong human with logic here. However, such logical clearness is not observed in the modern Quantum Physics (in exception of David Bohm interpretation of QM).

You either didn't understand me or you don't understand Bohm. Or both. Consider

I do not care about the fantasy, about the wishful thinking. You are free in your mind. Peace, friend!

Tribute to Love:

05-10-2016, 10:25 PM
(05-10-2016 10:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 10:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  You either didn't understand me or you don't understand Bohm. Or both. Consider

I do not care about the fantasy, about the wishful thinking. You are free in your mind. Peace, friend!

Tribute to Love:

We're done here. You are a spammy troll. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2016, 10:25 PM
(05-10-2016 10:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 09:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Jew Aliza, our dear theist, has given me -1 for saying, what suicide is the biggest sin. I hope, she will not begin the "disproof" with herself. We must not make here the exceptions, because we are among atheists, and the atheistical statistics (according to my knowledge) says, what they are likely to get killed by themselves. They need our emotional support, dear Jew.

Aliza is a woman, I used to them.

05-10-2016, 10:32 PM
(05-10-2016 10:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

[Image: 050fe2013c89ad3234372f83f068ff1faa0e45-wm.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
05-10-2016, 10:33 PM
(05-10-2016 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 10:13 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I do not care about the fantasy, about the wishful thinking. You are free in your mind. Peace, friend!

Tribute to Love:

We're done here. You are a spammy troll. Drinking Beverage
Are you sure? What value is on the troll-detector?Shy
05-10-2016, 10:34 PM
(05-10-2016 10:25 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 10:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm sure everyone is crying for you for losing another rep point.

Aliza is a woman, I used to them.

And have never touched one. You'd like to be able to claim your mother, but she ran away before you were born.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post