We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
03-10-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
If you can have true gods and false gods, can you have gods which are somewhat true?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-10-2016, 08:24 AM
(03-10-2016 08:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If you can have true gods and false gods, can you have gods which are somewhat true?

Ambivalent gods. Sounds about right.

#sigh
03-10-2016, 08:31 AM
(03-10-2016 06:17 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 09:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  What is the Reality? It is the objective thing, which exists even without our knowledge of its existence. The Reality can be the "inner" and "outer". The false gods "exist" in inner reality (the humans' fantasies). A god is false, if he does not exist in "outer reality", but is claimed to exist in outer reality. For example the Flying Spaghetti Monster has not created the Universe, despite the jokes of his followers: the True God is not familiar with this name. The True God is not the false one. And the Reality is the opinion of the True God. This opinion is the objective Reality for all the people.

Do use some sort of random phrase generator in order to compost this sort of meaningless bullshit?

At any rate, we actually do have proof that the FSM exists. Can you please provide empirical evidence that proves otherwise?

This is an image of the FSM recorded during a recent storm in southern Oklahoma...

[Image: 2e1e84fa62801c12dfe8d1785746cb58.jpg]

Big Grin
Hope that's a Scientology temple at the bottom of the twister and not something important.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
03-10-2016, 08:45 AM
(03-10-2016 12:23 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Wow Borgy. Haven't I already pointed out to you that I am the True Goddess. You have a short memory for these things.

Wut!? Wait! I'm the True Goddess. You're the False True Goddess. I have proof too. I wrote it in a book.....so it must be true. Geesh! Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-10-2016, 09:05 AM
(03-10-2016 12:23 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Wow Borgy. Haven't I already pointed out to you that I am the True Goddess. You have a short memory for these things.

(03-10-2016 08:45 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wut!? Wait! I'm the True Goddess. You're the False True Goddess. I have proof too. I wrote it in a book.....so it must be true. Geesh! Rolleyes

*ahem* (produces 2016 membership card for Asgard Deities' Union, Local 204)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
03-10-2016, 09:12 AM
(03-10-2016 09:05 AM)Astreja Wrote:  

(03-10-2016 08:45 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wut!? Wait! I'm the True Goddess. You're the False True Goddess. I have proof too. I wrote it in a book.....so it must be true. Geesh! Rolleyes

*ahem* (produces 2016 membership card for Asgard Deities' Union, Local 204)

Pffffft. My book is true because it says it's true so that makes it better than your "Asgard Deities' Union 204" membership card. Nyah. Tongue

Chase

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-10-2016, 09:27 AM
(02-10-2016 11:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 09:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God is not the false one.

All gods are false ones. ........
then say not "no gods", but simply "no false gods". Get promotion to the cooler level of hell Smile
03-10-2016, 09:27 AM
(02-10-2016 09:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  What is the Reality? It is the objective thing, which exists even without our knowledge of its existence.

The Reality can be the "inner" and "outer". The false gods "exist" in inner reality (the humans' fantasies). A god is false, if he does not exist in "outer reality", but is claimed to exist in outer reality. For example the Flying Spaghetti Monster has not created the Universe, despite the jokes of his followers: the True God is not familiar with this name.

The True God is not the false one. And the Reality is the opinion of the True God.
This opinion is the objective Reality for all the people.

Thinking you're smart and actually being smart are two different things. Know the difference.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
03-10-2016, 09:28 AM
(02-10-2016 09:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  What is the Reality? It is the objective thing, which exists even without our knowledge of its existence.

The Reality can be the "inner" and "outer". The false gods "exist" in inner reality (the humans' fantasies). A god is false, if he does not exist in "outer reality", but is claimed to exist in outer reality. For example the Flying Spaghetti Monster has not created the Universe, despite the jokes of his followers: the True God is not familiar with this name.

The True God is not the false one. And the Reality is the opinion of the True God.
This opinion is the objective Reality for all the people.
There is only one True Reality and in it there is no True God. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
03-10-2016, 09:31 AM
(03-10-2016 03:21 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Борг, вы глупо, если вы ожидаете, эта программа перевода, чтобы сделать ваши сложные значения в разумный английский язык. Не то, чтобы ваши слова имеют много разумный смысл в любом случае.
Thanks. This is far more understandable.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post