We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
06-10-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(06-10-2016 11:27 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Borgy wants to worship whoever will promise him the most? Well shucks. What do you want? Worship me and I promise you whatever you want in the afterlife.

I am the True Goddess. All it takes is a little faith.
I do not care, just do not kill somebody.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 11:58 AM
(06-10-2016 11:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 09:17 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Ah. You're a cannibal, then?
The True God's opinion is the reality, the law, and the Truth. Therefore, we can eat and drink His Son Jesus. It is not the sin. We can not eat our parents, friends, etc. Because it is sin.

Pffft. Jesus sounds like a real pussy if you can eat him. Try that shit on Hercules and he'll fuck you up.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
06-10-2016, 11:58 AM
(06-10-2016 11:52 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God's opinion is the reality, the law, and the Truth. Therefore, we can eat and drink His Son Jesus. It is not the sin. We can not eat our parents, friends, etc. Because it is sin.

What is the specific bible reference that explicitly forbids it?
Look in the 10 Commandments of Moses. And the voice of the Holy Spirit comes from the Eastern Orthodox Church, so, please, ask our priests in case of confusion.
06-10-2016, 11:59 AM
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What the other gods could do for my advantage? What the other gods can do for us?
I mean, my Godman saves from the hell. But what the Buddha does?

Yeah, but Plumbus prevents us from Fleebs from taking over the universe. I mean all the fleeb juice would just be wasted if it wasn't for the Plumbus.

What other device could takes advantage of a Schlami caressing fingers and spit?

Cant think of one? Well that just proves my point. Name me one device that has as man uses as a Plumbus and I'll eat my Shene.

Name one thing that your godman can do that the Plumbus hasn't already done or done better. Not one thing.

[Image: ivns_plumbus_inuse.jpg]

That should really be kept in the bedroom.
06-10-2016, 11:59 AM
(06-10-2016 11:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 09:17 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Ah. You're a cannibal, then?
The True God's opinion is the reality, the law, and the Truth. Therefore, we can eat and drink His Son Jesus. It is not the sin. We can not eat our parents, friends, etc. Because it is sin.

Actually in Deuteronomy, God says he will make all people who offend him eat their children.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:27 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Borgy wants to worship whoever will promise him the most? Well shucks. What do you want? Worship me and I promise you whatever you want in the afterlife.

I am the True Goddess. All it takes is a little faith.
I do not care, just do not kill somebody.

When did I say I was going to kill anyone?

How about this? If you worship me, I will grant you reading comprehension. That's more than your current idea of a god seems to be able to grant you.
[+] 3 users Like Jesster's post
06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:18 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What the other gods could do for my advantage? What the other gods can do for us?
I mean, my Godman saves from the hell. But what the Buddha does?

Yeah, but Plumbus prevents us from Fleebs from taking over the universe. I mean all the fleeb juice would just be wasted if it wasn't for the Plumbus.

What other device could takes advantage of a Schlami caressing fingers and spit?

Cant think of one? Well that just proves my point. Name me one device that has as man uses as a Plumbus and I'll eat my Shene.

Name one thing that your godman can do that the Plumbus hasn't already done or done better. Not one thing.

[Image: ivns_plumbus_inuse.jpg]

It appears this Plumbus actually exists and you can take pictures of it.

Plumbus- 1
God- 0

Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
06-10-2016, 12:02 PM
(06-10-2016 11:58 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:52 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  What is the specific bible reference that explicitly forbids it?
Look in the 10 Commandments of Moses. And the voice of the Holy Spirit comes from the Eastern Orthodox Church, so, please, ask our priests in case of confusion.

It is never mentioned in either version of the 10 commandments, you really don't know your bible do you?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
06-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Plumbus looks like the Swiss army knife of sex toys. Fancy!
06-10-2016, 12:09 PM
(06-10-2016 12:02 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:58 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Look in the 10 Commandments of Moses. And the voice of the Holy Spirit comes from the Eastern Orthodox Church, so, please, ask our priests in case of confusion.

It is never mentioned in either version of the 10 commandments.........