We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
06-10-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(06-10-2016 01:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:57 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .........
Where in the bible does it explicitly forbid cannibalism?
I bet someone needs a laws for the use of the toilet paper. Please see my response with the video just above this comment.

You remain an evasive liar.Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
06-10-2016, 01:10 PM
(06-10-2016 12:57 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:47 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Look the parable:

The mother of Adolf Hitler is innocent. Correct?

Trying to change the subject?

There's only one truthful answer to this, and you're proving that you're a liar every time you refuse to state that answer.

Not a liar--he just hasn't read the Bible like us atheists have. Laugh out load You would think (if God were truly just), with all the Christians out there who haven't bothered to pick the thing up and all the atheists who have--The atheists would get a free pass since we actually took the time to read his word and reject it. And the Christians, who haven't bothered to read and analyze it, just distort his word on a whim or take passages out of context. I'm not sure that's the best thing to do if you believe in a vengeful god who is so adamant about his word being followed to extreme detail. Of course, all of this is assuming He exists in the first place Hobo
06-10-2016, 01:12 PM
(06-10-2016 01:08 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ........ they would have all perished.

And'd became the "angels" in Heaven:

Snow angels...
06-10-2016, 01:13 PM
(06-10-2016 01:05 PM)Jesster Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I bet someone needs a laws for the use of the toilet paper. Please see my response with the video just above this comment.

Still can't answer it, huh? Try wiggling a bit more. Maybe you could try to move the goalposts.

He would but his tongue is stuck to the post like in his video Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-10-2016, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 01:29 PM by TheInquisition.)
(06-10-2016 01:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:57 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Trying to change the subject?

There's only one truthful answer to this, and you're proving that you're a liar every time you refuse to state that answer.

Not a liar--he just hasn't read the Bible like us atheists have. Laugh out load You would think (if God were truly just), with all the Christians out there who haven't bothered to pick the thing up and all the atheists who have--The atheists would get a free pass since we actually took the time to read his word and reject it. And the Christians, who haven't bothered to read and analyze it, just distort his word on a whim or take passages out of context. I'm not sure that's the best thing to do if you believe in a vengeful god who is so adamant about his word being followed to extreme detail. Of course, all of this is assuming He exists in the first place Hobo

The bible gives instructions about not boiling a kid in it's mother's milk, but it doesn't forbid slavery, cannibalism, rape. Fairly important things, I would think, this is why those of us that have read it honestly understand that this book shouldn't be used as any kind of moral guide.

This is also evidence that MEN wrote it, with zero divine guidance.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
06-10-2016, 01:15 PM
(06-10-2016 11:59 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah, but Plumbus prevents us from Fleebs from taking over the universe. I mean all the fleeb juice would just be wasted if it wasn't for the Plumbus.

What other device could takes advantage of a Schlami caressing fingers and spit?

Cant think of one? Well that just proves my point. Name me one device that has as man uses as a Plumbus and I'll eat my Shene.

Name one thing that your godman can do that the Plumbus hasn't already done or done better. Not one thing.

[Image: ivns_plumbus_inuse.jpg]

That should really be kept in the bedroom.

The Plumbus has many uses.

[Image: latest?cb=20160609162043]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
06-10-2016, 01:20 PM
(06-10-2016 01:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:59 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  That should really be kept in the bedroom.

The Plumbus has many uses.

[Image: latest?cb=20160609162043]

Biblical tip 101: Don't lick Plumbus...
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-10-2016, 01:27 PM
(06-10-2016 11:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God's opinion is the reality, the law, and the Truth. Therefore, we can eat and drink His Son Jesus. It is not the sin. We can not eat our parents, friends, etc. Because it is sin.

"The True God's opinion" is fictional until you can find an actual god to show us in the real world.

A fictional being has no reality, no law and no truth.

It also can have no son, except a fictional one.

Sin is likewise fictional.

The Eucharist is ritualized cannibalism, the Orthodox Church priests are cannibalism enablers, and the whole thing is fucking disgusting and utterly worthless.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 01:32 PM
(06-10-2016 12:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:44 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .........
I will ask again- Where is the bible verse that EXPLICITLY forbids cannibalism?

1) A person listens to the "still small voice". 2) What else "stupid things" the Bible has not forbidden? Let us see.

So you hear voices now?

So there's a rule for just about every silly thing. Like what to wear how not to wear it. Where you're allowed to live, how many wives a king can have verse a commoner. How to treat wizards, and witches. What to do if a ox falls over. And that's just in Deuteronomy.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...mmandments

There are 613 that's including the only 10 you're aware of.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
06-10-2016, 01:38 PM
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:27 AM)Jesster Wrote:  Borgy wants to worship whoever will promise him the most? Well shucks. What do you want? Worship me and I promise you whatever you want in the afterlife.

I am the True Goddess. All it takes is a little faith.
I do not care, just do not kill somebody.

Ok, but can i beat him so he doesnt die within..lets say 3 days?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post