We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
06-10-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(06-10-2016 01:32 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) A person listens to the "still small voice". 2) What else "stupid things" the Bible has not forbidden? Let us see.

So you hear voices now? .........

Let me remind you all of the forgotten word: conscience.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 04:54 PM
(06-10-2016 01:38 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I do not care, just do not kill somebody.

Ok, but can i beat him so he doesnt die within..lets say 3 days?

What if it's daylight savings time and you lose an hour but the slave happens to die during that last hour?
[+] 5 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
06-10-2016, 05:12 PM
(06-10-2016 04:54 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:38 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ok, but can i beat him so he doesnt die within..lets say 3 days?

What if it's daylight savings time and you lose an hour but the slave happens to die during that last hour?

[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
06-10-2016, 05:20 PM
(06-10-2016 04:54 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:38 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ok, but can i beat him so he doesnt die within..lets say 3 days?

Then you cast lots to determine God's will Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-10-2016, 09:20 PM
The Guardian Angel of the innocent baptized kid is mistakenly treated by the atheism as the "imaginary friend". See whereabouts:

06-10-2016, 09:26 PM
(06-10-2016 09:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Guardian Angel of the innocent baptized kid is mistakenly treated by the atheism as the "imaginary friend".

Emphasis Mine.

A god that would require baptism in order to protect children, knowing full well that there are millions of children from many cultures worldwide who will never get baptized because they will never have the opportunity, can go fuck itself.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 09:35 PM
(06-10-2016 09:26 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 09:20 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Guardian Angel of the innocent baptized kid is mistakenly treated by the atheism as the "imaginary friend".

Emphasis Mine.

....... there are millions of children from many cultures worldwide who will never get baptized ......
But your atheistic internet activity can not make the numbers any better, can it? My activity, however, can save a couple of souls. In case you have not noticed yet, the catastrophe is happened: we "original sin". Here is for our grow:

06-10-2016, 09:43 PM
(06-10-2016 09:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But your atheistic internet activity can not make the numbers any better, can it?
It can actually, by reducing the number which is a good thing. By educating people to the point that they no longer feel the need to indoctrinate their children in to your, or any other, shitty and demonstrably harmful cult we help stamp out superstition and ignorance while also increasing education levels. You are to brainwashed to save, but the younger generation is not fucked, not just yet. No thanks to you.
These are good things, has they have positive effects that can actually be demonstrated. Unlike your nonsense claims.

(06-10-2016 09:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  My activity, however, can save a couple of souls.
You are incredibly deluded, and should seek psychiatric help.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-10-2016, 09:46 PM
(06-10-2016 09:35 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But your atheistic internet activity can not make the numbers any better, can it?

Actually, it can. I can use the Internet and My credit card to make a contribution to charities that help children. I also contribute to medical charities on every paycheque, including one that specifically helps children.

Quote:My activity, however, can save a couple of souls.

No, it cannot. There has never been even one soul saved in the entire history of humanity because souls are imaginary. You and every other Orthodox Christian worldwide could literally pray for every waking hour for the rest of your lives, and still not save even one soul. There's nothing for you to save.

Quote:In case you have not noticed yet, the catastrophe is happened: we "original sin".

No, there is no such thing as Original Sin -- I abolished it in December 1999 while I was Queen of Earth. (The very concept is just crap made up by Paul the Antichrist. It did not exist in the Old Testament, nor can it be found in anything that Jesus supposedly said.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 09:55 PM
(06-10-2016 09:46 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

Actually, it can. I can use the Internet and My credit card .......
How your money will increase the number of baptizions into Christianity? Wouldn't it get to decrease, if you keep saying in the internet, what there is no True God?