We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
06-10-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(06-10-2016 09:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  How your money will increase the number of baptizions into Christianity?

You misunderstand. I want to help children, not contaminate their minds with your evil beliefs. I want children worldwide to have enough to eat. I want them to be safe. I want them to have clothing and shelter and education --

-- Things that your phony "guardian angels" are powerless to do.

I want the number of child baptisms to be zero. No child should ever be admitted to a religion; it should be a decision freely taken as an adult.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 10:42 PM
(06-10-2016 09:59 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ..............
I want the number of child baptisms to be zero. No child should ever be admitted to a religion;...........

Then what was your motive, when you wrote to us this:
Quote:A god that would require baptism in order to protect children, knowing full well that there are millions of children from many cultures worldwide who will never get baptized because they will never have the opportunity

Is it mocking, joking, pretending, tempting, etc?
Find all posts by this user
06-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it, I am thinking.
06-10-2016, 10:55 PM
(06-10-2016 10:46 PM)skyking Wrote:  Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it, I am thinking.

Let us see who is True Hypocrite:
Quote:But your atheistic internet activity can not make the numbers any better, can it? My activity, however, can save a couple of souls. In case you have not noticed yet, the catastrophe is happened: we "original sin". Here is for our grow: (the video is above, see the previous mine comment)
06-10-2016, 11:02 PM
your definition of better is flawed.
06-10-2016, 11:19 PM
(06-10-2016 10:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Then what was your motive, when you wrote to us this:
Quote:A god that would require baptism in order to protect children, knowing full well that there are millions of children from many cultures worldwide who will never get baptized because they will never have the opportunity

Is it mocking, joking, pretending, tempting, etc?

Mocking. Definitely mocking.

Every day, Borg, approximately 29,000 children under the age of 5 die as the result of hunger, disease, war and other factors. You seem to be under the impression that baptizing these children would somehow cause "guardian angels" to protect them.

I am telling you that you are wrong. No angels are protecting any children, baptized or unbaptized. The only way to protect children is through action in the real world -- Vaccination campaigns, peacekeeping forces, disaster evacuation, refugee resettlement, medical teams, schools, clean water, medical research, empowering women, supporting local economies, and other things that make a real difference in the lives of real people.

I am more powerful than your god, because I do make a difference in the lives of real people.
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 11:19 PM
(06-10-2016 11:02 PM)skyking Wrote:  your definition of better is flawed.
Prove it, dear friend.
06-10-2016, 11:24 PM
That's on you. Prove that baptizing saves souls, and while you are at it, prove the existence of souls.
06-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Anything that decreases the number of children indoctrinated into a religion is a very good thing. There are many, many people who were terrorized with tales of hell when they were very young, and even as adults they bear the scars of being psychologically abused by trusted adults.

If I had My way, anyone who dared frighten a child in that manner would be imprisoned for child abuse.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2016, 11:27 PM
(06-10-2016 11:24 PM)skyking Wrote:  That's on you. ........
We are not the politicians, but the Truth-Seekers. Aren't we both?