We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
07-10-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
Is it just me, or has theBorg become one of the most persistent and successful [sic] trolls on TTA in recent times?

I'm also unsure as to why (a) he hasn't been banned, and (b) why people are still continuing to respond to his mindless drivel.

Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 07:52 PM by theBorg.)
(07-10-2016 02:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Is it just me, or has theBorg become one of the most persistent and successful [sic] trolls on TTA in recent times?

I'm also unsure as to why (a) he hasn't been banned, and (b) why people are still continuing to respond to his mindless drivel. ......

I am sorry for these negative feelings. Please do not report the thread to the authorities. Why? Just live and let live, the wonderful potential friend. That's why. I am also sorry for the feelings this very comment might causing right now. Be well!

[Image: i+am+sorry+greeting+card.png]
07-10-2016, 08:11 PM
(07-10-2016 07:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 02:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Is it just me, or has theBorg become one of the most persistent and successful [sic] trolls on TTA in recent times?

I'm also unsure as to why (a) he hasn't been banned, and (b) why people are still continuing to respond to his mindless drivel. ......

I am sorry for these negative feelings. Please do not report the thread to the authorities. Why? Just live and let live, the wonderful potential friend. That's why. I am also sorry for the feelings this very comment might causing right now. Be well!

You're a passive aggressive cunt. And a troll.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
07-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Oh come on, group hug Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-10-2016, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 08:28 PM by theBorg.)
(07-10-2016 08:11 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 07:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am sorry for these negative feelings. Please do not report the thread to the authorities. Why? Just live and let live, the wonderful potential friend. That's why. I am also sorry for the feelings this very comment might causing right now. Be well!

You're a passive aggressive cunt. And a troll.

1) I feel love and comfort inside. 2) What ever makes you happy, dear potential friend. 3) I am sorry for your negative feelings.

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKXAAAAJDRkYTczM2Q3LWEwZjkt...NDc1ZQ.jpg]
07-10-2016, 08:46 PM
(07-10-2016 08:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) I feel love and comfort inside.
Delusion frequently does that. Or maybe it's just your boyfriend moving about.

(07-10-2016 08:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  2) What ever makes you happy, dear potential friend.
You fucking off would make me happy, though somehow I don't think your hollow platitudes are genuine.

(07-10-2016 08:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  3) I am sorry for your negative feelings.
He was not expressing feelings he was expressing facts. You ARE a passive aggressive cunt. That's a fact.

(07-10-2016 08:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  [Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKXAAAAJDRkYTczM2Q3LWEwZjkt...NDc1ZQ.jpg]
Yes well as you keep demonstrating rather handily ignorance is bliss.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-10-2016, 10:51 PM
(07-10-2016 08:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh come on, group hug Tongue

We are in true love with all the atheists, and are making them happy. The atheists are not the evil spirits. We do fight the evil spirits. Scientific Definition: "a spirit is the living being, which is not the animal and not the human." In the parable below I am replacing word "Camelot" with the name of the Godman - "Jesus". Look:

07-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Oh, did anyone reach out to the email addressed published on the academic papers that are/were being attributed to theBorg? I'm curious to learn if he confirmed his identity through an independent source.
08-10-2016, 12:12 AM
(07-10-2016 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh, did anyone reach out to the email addressed published on the academic papers that are/were being attributed to theBorg? I'm curious to learn if he confirmed his identity through an independent source.

Dear theist, dear believer, dear respectful Jew, the one from the God's nation, please try to find my name in the list:

List of Christians in science and technology
08-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Awww, are you all still playing around with the Turning Test reject?

That's almost cute, in a disturbing sort of way...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]