We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
08-10-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(08-10-2016 07:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:54 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  To fleece the gullible flock. Drinking Beverage

I have more hope to find the good atheistic person. So, I came to here (the TAF and AF forums).

Besides, I even checked the R. Dawkins foundation, but he demands the conversion, and the annual fee (about 25 $) for the membership. So, I refused.

Bogus, an atheist forum is not the place to push pseudo-pseudo-science/theism as you have done, despite early, gentle-ish warnings, and be popular.

We are not interested in any way whatsoever with your supernatural tie-ins.

Get it?

Find another idiot to play with somewhere else.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 08:01 AM
(08-10-2016 07:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Here the topic is explained:

Kent Hovind can't explain shit. Most of the time, he doesn't even understand the questions. That man is both an ignoramus and an intellectual fraud of the highest order. Laughat

I dislike to call him the PhD, it is hardly the official. But he got qualified for the social ban: the prison, for the right to preach. "Bad boy" for the satan!
https://youtu.be/f4MRmEPNUxY
08-10-2016, 08:12 AM
(08-10-2016 08:01 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  ...................
Find another idiot to play with somewhere else.

This place is not the most awful. In fact, I feel here more comfortable, than else.
08-10-2016, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 08:24 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(08-10-2016 08:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 07:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Kent Hovind can't explain shit. Most of the time, he doesn't even understand the questions. That man is both an ignoramus and an intellectual fraud of the highest order. Laughat

I dislike to call him the PhD, it is hardly the official. But he got qualified for the social ban: the prison, for the right to preach. "Bad boy" for the satan!

Kent Hovind's "PhD" is from here:

[Image: PatriotUniversity.jpg]

"Patriot University" is a diploma mill, not a university. He's a fraud, a con man, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to stand for him.

He was convicted of tax evasion. He has an anti-tax stance that goes back decades, and he works with people who think that one should not pay taxes. At one point, he tried to claim he didn't need to pay taxes because he was a religious organization, but even the people who worked where he worked said that was bogus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovin....932006.29

It is an insane level of dishonesty to claim he was persecuted for his religion. He used religion (as many con men do) to try to cover his criminal behavior.

Edit to Add: I should also add that, according to the Wikipedia article, the first person to report him to the IRS was a Christian:

"Hovind was originally reported to the Internal Revenue Service by Pensacola Christian College senior vice president Rebekah Horton"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
08-10-2016, 08:41 AM
(08-10-2016 08:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  .......... the first person to report him to the IRS was a Christian:

Yeah, the "holiest" person ever!!!! :-).
08-10-2016, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 09:18 AM by true scotsman.)
(02-10-2016 09:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  What is the Reality? It is the objective thing, which exists even without our knowledge of its existence.

The Reality can be the "inner" and "outer". The false gods "exist" in inner reality (the humans' fantasies). A god is false, if he does not exist in "outer reality", but is claimed to exist in outer reality. For example the Flying Spaghetti Monster has not created the Universe, despite the jokes of his followers: the True God is not familiar with this name.

The True God is not the false one. And the Reality is the opinion of the True God.
This opinion is the objective Reality for all the people.

So what you are saying is that objectivity has its basis in subjectivitivism. And this makes sense to you? You've just thrown out objectivity entirely. Good grief you are one seriously confused individual. I can help you to correct these errors in thinking, have tried to help you, but you aren't really interested in learning, are you?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
08-10-2016, 09:01 AM
(08-10-2016 08:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 08:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I dislike to call him the PhD, it is hardly the official. But he got qualified for the social ban: the prison, for the right to preach. "Bad boy" for the satan!

Kent Hovind's "PhD" is from here:

[Image: PatriotUniversity.jpg]

"Patriot University" is a diploma mill, not a university. He's a fraud, a con man, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to stand for him.

He was convicted of tax evasion. He has an anti-tax stance that goes back decades, and he works with people who think that one should not pay taxes. At one point, he tried to claim he didn't need to pay taxes because he was a religious organization, but even the people who worked where he worked said that was bogus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovin....932006.29

It is an insane level of dishonesty to claim he was persecuted for his religion. He used religion (as many con men do) to try to cover his criminal behavior.

Edit to Add: I should also add that, according to the Wikipedia article, the first person to report him to the IRS was a Christian:

"Hovind was originally reported to the Internal Revenue Service by Pensacola Christian College senior vice president Rebekah Horton"

Kent Hovind's "dissertation"

The Dissertation Kent Hovind Doesn't Want You To Read

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
08-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Jeez lewis Borg. I can't wrap my head around you?

The link you provided that says your decorated scientist. You've said you're a student/teacher at a notable university in Estonia, Lithuania?

But your posts are like hearing a 10 year old talk about politics.

I also recall you thinking about leaving, but other professor asked you to stay. After hearing more about your thoughts that probable would be a wise move.

Kent Hovind? Really?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-10-2016, 09:45 AM
(08-10-2016 09:37 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Jeez lewis Borg. I can't wrap my head around you?

The link you provided that says your decorated scientist. You've said you're a student/teacher at a notable university in Estonia, Lithuania?

But your posts are like hearing a 10 year old talk about politics.

I also recall you thinking about leaving, but other professor asked you to stay. After hearing more about your thoughts that probable would be a wise move.

Kent Hovind? Really?

Yeah, I can't believe his alleged credentials when he sends letters of admiration to a creationist clown like Hovind.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
08-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Typical borg strategy in play here. Don't respond to valid criticism. Instead use that time to make some new bullshit thread about raping science like he rapes the english language.