We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
08-10-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(08-10-2016 11:24 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If the atheist does not come to the Social Doctrine, the Doctrine comes to him:

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 11:53 AM
(08-10-2016 02:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh, did anyone reach out to the email addressed published on the academic papers that are/were being attributed to theBorg? I'm curious to learn if he confirmed his identity through an independent source.

Well I downloaded one 'paper' and it had a different address but it was written in the style of theBorg so I didn't bother emailing it. I'm on the lookout for a paper that has theBorg as single author and is written properly without any colloquial English.

What I'm speculating is that maybe theBorg can do the Maths but the papers that actually were published were co-authored with scientists who directed the research and wrote the text. theBorg's contract probably came to an end which he explains as leaving to start preaching.

That's kind of a sad story really. To me, it seems to suggest that theBorg suffers from some sort of distorted reality. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
08-10-2016, 11:53 AM
(08-10-2016 11:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:34 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us study the Social Doctrine, it contains:

Thus, the question arises: is the death of an animal or a human the "moral principle" of the loving God?

Answer these four questions:

So if you're defending Hovind, do you agree with his views?

Is the earth only 6,000-10,000 years old?

Did dinosaurs walk the earth at the same time as humans?

Did humans live around 900 years about 6,000 years ago?

You're being a coward, what are you afraid of?

Why my opinion is so important? Am I not the material for the ban?
As the dear Richard Dawkins is telling, the Darwinian Evolution is not moral. Need the link? Therefore, in the light of the Social Doctrine, there was no Darwinian Evolution. Capisce?
08-10-2016, 11:59 AM
(08-10-2016 11:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think this thread has jumped the shark Tongue

[Image: fonziejumpsshark3sl.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
08-10-2016, 11:59 AM
(08-10-2016 11:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Answer these four questions:

You're being a coward, what are you afraid of?

Why my opinion is so important? Am I not the material for the ban?
As the dear Richard Dawkins is telling, the Darwinian Evolution is not moral. Need the link? Therefore, in the light of the Social Doctrine, there was no Darwinian Evolution. Capisce?

I didn't ask about evolution, I asked these four questions:

I'm just wondering how you claim to be any kind of scientist, yet you'll accept these propositions by Kent Hovind.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
08-10-2016, 12:04 PM
(08-10-2016 11:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 02:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Well I downloaded one 'paper' and it had a different address but it was written in the style of theBorg so I didn't bother emailing it. I'm on the lookout for a paper that has theBorg as single author and is written properly without any colloquial English.

What I'm speculating is that maybe theBorg can do the Maths but the papers that actually were published were co-authored with scientists who directed the research and wrote the text. theBorg's contract probably came to an end which he explains as leaving to start preaching.

That's kind of a sad story really. To me, it seems to suggest that theBorg suffers from some sort of distorted reality. Sad

Maybe he suffers from some sort of brain trauma? Like that one movie where the guy can do math really well but suffers from schizophrenia, or Howard Hughes sitting in a room with mason jars full of piss, because he thinks the government wants to steal his thoughts.

It could be why he's unable to respond to questions. Or if he dose responds asks an irrelevant question.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
08-10-2016, 12:06 PM
(08-10-2016 11:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Am I not the material for the ban?

Why? Are you Muslim?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 12:12 PM
(08-10-2016 11:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Why my opinion is so important? Am I not the material for the ban?

Therefore, in the light of the previous comments, linked to the Social Doctrine of the True Church, the True God's answers are:

"So if you're defending Hovind, do you agree with his views?"

Not with all, because the Kent is not the member of the True Church.

"Is the earth only 6,000-10,000 years old?"

Yes.

"Did dinosaurs walk the earth at the same time as humans?"

Very likely.

"Did humans live around 900 years about 6,000 years ago?"

Yes, the ages are in the Holy Bible.

"I'm just wondering how you claim to be any kind of scientist, yet you'll accept these propositions by Kent Hovind."

1) theBorg is not PhD, but only the M.Sci. 2) theBorg is the "Creation Scientist", shortly "Creationist".
08-10-2016, 12:14 PM
(08-10-2016 12:04 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  That's kind of a sad story really. To me, it seems to suggest that theBorg suffers from some sort of distorted reality. Sad

Maybe he suffers from some sort of brain trauma? Like that one movie where the guy can do math really well but suffers from schizophrenia, or Howard Hughes sitting in a room with mason jars full of piss, because he thinks the government wants to steal his thoughts.

It could be why he's unable to respond to questions. Or if he dose responds asks an irrelevant question.

I guess I should stop picking on the mental case.

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

It's as if he got up from his chair and went into the woods and got mauled by a bear. Big Grin

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
08-10-2016, 12:18 PM
(08-10-2016 12:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .............

Therefore, in the light of the previous comments, linked to the Social Doctrine of the True Church, the True God's answers are:

"So if you're defending Hovind, do you agree with his views?"

Not with all, because the Kent is not the member of the True Church.

"Is the earth only 6,000-10,000 years old?"

Yes.

"Did dinosaurs walk the earth at the same time as humans?"

Very likely.

"Did humans live around 900 years about 6,000 years ago?"

Yes, the ages are in the Holy Bible.

"I'm just wondering how you claim to be any kind of scientist, yet you'll accept these propositions by Kent Hovind."

1) theBorg is not PhD, but only the M.Sci. 2) theBorg is the "Creation Scientist", shortly "Creationist".

I suspect you're less than that, if you can't even comprehend just how unscientific that list is, you're severely delusional. Furthermore, you don't even give a damn about science, education or the truth if you sully it with Hovind's horrid psuedo science.

Your Holy Trinity:

[Image: See-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-m...0-1200.jpg]