We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
10-10-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(10-10-2016 09:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Like'd for this kindness:

This film is not against the theism, because the invisible evil spirit in the film made the mistake on the plane: the kid has foreseen his plan. Then, the kid and the saved ones (theBorg and his repented friends here) begin the long fight against the satan's army of the evil spirits.

Well spoiler alert dumbass they all end up losing.

Name a single one of your "friends" here that have "repented", or is your delusional ass just making up people again.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-10-2016, 10:19 AM

This film is not against the theism, because the invisible evil spirit in the film made the mistake on the plane: the kid has foreseen his plan. Then, the kid and the saved ones (theBorg and his repented friends here) begin the long fight against the satan's army of the evil spirits.

No offense borg but i think you'd be useless in any kind of fight. Except to be tripped up and be used as a distraction while i make my getaway.
10-10-2016, 12:07 PM

It's scary that in this day and age with all the knowledge of the world available at our fingertips that brainwashed people like this still exist and it is quite sad that so many humans cannot use reason & logic for the betterment of the species.
[+] 2 users Like Luckyluciano's post
10-10-2016, 12:44 PM
(10-10-2016 12:07 PM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This film is not against the theism, ...........

It's scary that in this day and age with all the knowledge of the world available at our fingertips that brainwashed people like this still exist and it is quite sad that so many humans cannot use reason & logic for the betterment of the species.

So, the all intentional killings in the film "Final Destination" you are explaining as "terrible accidents"?????

Somebody is like a dummy. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10-10-2016, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 01:03 PM by theBorg.)
(10-10-2016 09:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This film is not against the theism, ..............

Well spoiler alert dumbass they all end up losing.

Name a single one of your "friends" here that have "repented", or is your delusional ass just making up people again.

I have nothing to loose, because my academic career is finished.
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
But a person, whom I name here, will be then finished too. Shall then I name him here?
NoNoLaughat
10-10-2016, 01:20 PM
(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Well spoiler alert dumbass they all end up losing.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
But a person, whom I name here, will be then finished too. Shall then I name him here?
NoNoLaughat
Please re-arrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying: "rocker", "your", "off", "are", and, "you're"

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
10-10-2016, 01:38 PM
(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Well spoiler alert dumbass they all end up losing.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
NoNoLaughat

Yes, you should name this person. By username, of course. It's inappropriate to provide another person's real name on a forum.
10-10-2016, 01:40 PM
(10-10-2016 01:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes, you should name this person. By username, of course. It's inappropriate to provide another person's real name on a forum.

I second this. Name the person immediately rather than resorting to innuendo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2016, 01:40 PM
(10-10-2016 05:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am not leaving you, because the Jesus Christ loves you more, than He loves me.
Please enjoy the discussion in http://atheistforums.org/thread-45585.html . I have learned a bit from you, friends, so I grew stronger!!!

(10-10-2016 05:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Jesus Christ loves you more, than He loves me

Jesus is fucking dead and he's been dead for two thousand years and he's ain't coming back.....ever.

Delusional moron. Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-10-2016, 01:46 PM
(10-10-2016 01:20 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Please re-arrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying: "rocker", "your", "off", "are", and, "you're"

I can't....
Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP