We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
10-10-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(10-10-2016 09:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This film is not against the theism, because the invisible evil spirit in the film made the mistake on the plane: the kid has foreseen his plan. Then, the kid and the saved ones (theBorg and his repented friends here) begin the long fight against the satan's army of the evil spirits.

I apologise in advance for raising this point, but may I suggest you're ever so slightly insane? You appear to have lost all touch with reality, and are living in some sort of delusional internalised world of your own. Nothing you post here seems to have any connection to what other people are saying. I'm also not sure that you understand that the movie is nothing more than poorly-written, third rate pap.

I'd like to suggest psychological intervention if I may. Good luck.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
10-10-2016, 02:14 PM
(10-10-2016 01:50 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 09:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  This film is not against the theism, because the invisible evil spirit in the film made the mistake on the plane: the kid has foreseen his plan. Then, the kid and the saved ones (theBorg and his repented friends here) begin the long fight against the satan's army of the evil spirits.

I apologise in advance for raising this point, but may I suggest you're ever so slightly insane? You appear to have lost all touch with reality, and are living in some sort of delusional internalised world of your own. Nothing you post here seems to have any connection to what other people are saying. I'm also not sure that you understand that the movie is nothing more than poorly-written, third rate pap.

Yes, it's like conversing with my cat, Cleo.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-10-2016, 02:17 PM
(10-10-2016 02:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 01:50 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I apologise in advance for raising this point, but may I suggest you're ever so slightly insane? You appear to have lost all touch with reality, and are living in some sort of delusional internalised world of your own. Nothing you post here seems to have any connection to what other people are saying. I'm also not sure that you understand that the movie is nothing more than poorly-written, third rate pap.

Yes, it's like conversing with my cat, Cleo.

Cats are very wise, every utterance is a symphony of nuanced meaning.

Unlike some humans.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
10-10-2016, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 03:50 PM by Astreja.)
(10-10-2016 02:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, it's like conversing with my cat, Cleo.

My cat Caramon, though a feline of few words, is a far better conversationalist than theBorg. He responds consistently to the phrases "Go play (outside)," "Cuddle time," "Food for the babies!" and "Treats time," knows how to say the word "out" himself, and has never once posted a music video in a discussion thread. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
10-10-2016, 02:23 PM
(10-10-2016 02:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 02:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, it's like conversing with my cat, Cleo.

My cat Caramon, though a feline of few words, is a far better conversationalist than theBorg. He responds consistently to the phrases ""Go play (outside)," "Cuddle time," "Food for the babies!" and "Treats time," knows how to say the word "out" himself, and has never once posted a music video in a discussion thread. Thumbsup

My African Grey is a much better conversationalist than theBorg. My bird can use language in a meaningful way to manipulate his environment.

And he also says "poopie" just for fun.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
10-10-2016, 02:29 PM
(10-10-2016 02:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  And he also says "poopie" just for fun.

Some birds are positively brilliant. It sounds like he's got an actual sense of humour and enjoys getting a rise out of humans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM
(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have nothing to loose, because my academic career is finished.
Yes it is, because your an idiot.

(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But a person, whom I name here, will be then finished too.
No they won't. Why would they be? Unless they try to present arguments or "papers" as stupid as yours they should be fine. Even if someone fully converted to your silly little cult that wouldn't "finish" them. You see there are many Christians in many difference fields of science with perfectly functional careers. Your "academic career" (if it could have ever been called that) was not finished because you are a Christian it was finished because your an incompetent, stupid, delusional smacktard who doesn't know the first thing about science.

So unless they converted over to being a fucking idiot like you they are fine.

(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Shall then I name him here?
Yes you fucking dolt that's what "name them" means. By all means provide his user name on this forum. Would it help if I wrote it in crayon or published the request in a pop up book?

Fuuuuuck.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-10-2016, 07:41 PM
(10-10-2016 01:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 01:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have nothing to loose, because my academic career is finished.
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
But a person, whom I name here, will be then finished too. Shall then I name him here?
NoNoLaughat

Yes, you should name this person. ........

Tell me one simple thing, dear Jew Aliza. Shall the Jew saviors, who is hiding Jews from the Adolf Hitler, to betray the Love and reveal the theists to the Hitler? Do you "copy", or need I say simpler?

To get "friends" with Poe's law, I add the smilies: Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10-10-2016, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 07:56 PM by theBorg.)
(10-10-2016 01:40 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 01:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes, you should name this person. By username, of course. It's inappropriate to provide another person's real name on a forum.

I second this. Name the person immediately rather than resorting to innuendo.

Someone is ill-logical. See: the person is not a "person" anymore, if he had betrayed the ancient atheism. He is just like a E. Snowden or so. Do you feel that way?
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinLaughatHeartAngel

10-10-2016, 07:50 PM
(10-10-2016 07:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 01:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes, you should name this person. ........

Tell me one simple thing, dear Jew Aliza. Shall the Jew saviors, who is hiding Jews from the Adolf Hitler, to betray the Love and reveal the theists to the Hitler? Do you "copy", or need I say simpler?

To get "friends" with Poe's law, I add the smilies: Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Go ahead and name whoever it is. This isn't WWII and the atheists on this forum are not Nazis.