We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
12-10-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(12-10-2016 07:10 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 05:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I know: English, Estonian, Russian and German. Smartass

Do you know something beyond the English?

LOL... jack of all trades, master of none then? Hint; you don't "know" English, and you can't write it fluently. Sorry.

TheBorg seems to believe he's competent in these languages in spite of obvious evidence to the contrary. What does that tell you about his perceived competence in physics?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
12-10-2016, 07:15 PM
(12-10-2016 04:50 PM)Astreja Wrote:  As for French, je suis neé à Montréal.

Moi aussi, ma cherie. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-10-2016, 09:52 PM
(12-10-2016 05:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Et je viens au sud de la Louisianne, que nous appellons l'Acadie.

I knew a little bit about the expulsion of the Acadians to Louisiana, but in checking Wikipedia I came up with a fascinating little piece of information: Some Acadians managed to escape into Québec, and founded the town of L'Acadie. L'Acadie, on the south shore of Montréal, is now part of St-Jean sur Richelieu -- which I visited at least once, as it was a few miles upriver of where I lived as a child.

Small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it...
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
12-10-2016, 10:57 PM
(12-10-2016 07:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 07:10 PM)SYZ Wrote:  LOL... jack of all trades, master of none then? Hint; you don't "know" English, and you can't write it fluently. Sorry.

TheBorg seems to believe he's competent in these languages in spite of obvious evidence to the contrary. What does that tell you about his perceived competence in physics?

I am human enough to respect the member of the superior nation. It is you, Aliza! Am I wrong? If I am, then I would give you other PragerU Jewish videos. SO, be careful with your domestic "troll". Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
12-10-2016, 11:10 PM
(12-10-2016 10:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 07:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  TheBorg seems to believe he's competent in these languages in spite of obvious evidence to the contrary. What does that tell you about his perceived competence in physics?

I am human enough to respect the member of the superior nation. It is you, Aliza! Am I wrong? If I am, then I would give you other PragerU Jewish videos. SO, be careful with your domestic "troll". Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm definitely superior to you. I'm pretty sure everyone is superior to you.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
12-10-2016, 11:24 PM
(12-10-2016 11:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 10:57 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am human enough to respect the member of the superior nation. It is you, Aliza! Am I wrong? If I am, then I would give you other PragerU Jewish videos. SO, be careful with your domestic "troll". Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm definitely superior to you. I'm pretty sure everyone is superior to you.

I own a fern that, if dropped from sufficient height, could write a more coherent sentence than him.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-10-2016, 11:27 PM
(12-10-2016 11:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm definitely superior to you. I'm pretty sure everyone is superior to you.

(12-10-2016 11:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I own a fern that, if dropped from sufficient height, could write a more coherent sentence than him.

And if i can convince My kitteh Caramon to push the fern off a platform of sufficient height I suspect we'll have a better experimental physicist too.
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
12-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Just another bullying from my friends. Thank you!
12-10-2016, 11:33 PM
(12-10-2016 11:31 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Just another bullying from my friends. Thank you!

Awwww. Is your butt hurting, theBorg?

You sure like to dish it out, but you don't like to take it in kind. That's how we know you suffer from a personality disorder.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
12-10-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 11:38 PM by Astreja.)
(12-10-2016 11:31 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Just another bullying from my friends. Thank you!

(Springy G reaches for her Clue-By-Four™)

*BOP* Look at the dictionary definition of "friend," you insufferable lout. You're doing it wrong.

Quote:friend /frend/ n. a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

There's no friendship coming from our side.