We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
12-10-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(12-10-2016 11:31 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Just another bullying from my friends. Thank you!
I'm not your friend jerkoff. You are a repugnant, foolish, ignorant, incompetent CHILD that I wouldn't leave unsupervised with a potato.

You are free to use your tears as lubricant and go fuck yourself.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2016, 04:45 AM
(12-10-2016 11:33 PM)Astreja Wrote:  .................
Quote:friend /frend/ n. a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

There's no friendship coming from our side.

The atheism is just the inverted theism. Thus, the insults and the attacks are the signs of love, my friends. But it is still the sin.(((
13-10-2016, 05:05 AM
(13-10-2016 04:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

The atheism is just the inverted theism. Thus, the insults and the attacks are the signs of love, my friends. But it is still the sin.(((

Atheism is "just" a refusal to believe you when you talk about magical stuff (particularly god-stories). There's nothing more to it.

You are an atheist, just like we are, when it comes to Hindu claims about magical stuff.

You are an atheist, just like we are, when it comes to Muslim claims about magical stuff.

If you met someone making claims about the Greek gods and their powers, you would reject that claim-- you'd be an atheist to the Greek pantheon.

You just don't believe them. We just don't believe you.

Do you get it now? There's nothing to "invert".

We are not attacking and/or insulting you because we love you. We are attacking you because it is apparent to us that your religious beliefs have damaged your brain, and you are rapidly becoming more annoying than amusing.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-10-2016, 06:29 AM
(12-10-2016 12:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Ja. Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch. Meistens "würde ich ein Bier mögen." und "Ich kann auf dem Autobond fahren." My grammar and spelling sucks thou.

Mein Grammatik ist auch schlecht aber ich kann OK Buchstabieren. Ich denke mein Akzent ist nicht zu auslandlich weil mein Vater ist Bayerisch aber die Problem ist dann anderer Leute denkst das kann ich auch Deutsch sprechen.

Und ich auch liebe Wurst und Bier. Besonders Kuchen. Kuchen mit Sahne.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
13-10-2016, 06:33 AM
(12-10-2016 04:50 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Isshin-Ryu? Kewl! I did Shotokan for about 3 years (and then *I* had to drop out due to knee problems). Also did some judo back in the '80s, which in a spectacular twist of fate is how I learned of Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky -- another woman in class had a spare ticket to a symphony/choir performance and I absolutely loved it.

Prokofiev is my favourite composer. I'm a big fan of Russian composers and half my collection is Russian but Prokofiev is definitely my favourite. I especially love his Violin concertos. Second favourite composer is Rachmaninov.

Also did Karate as a small child, but then moved onto Thai boxing, JKD, Kali and Wing Tsun. I still remember how to count in Japanese though.
13-10-2016, 06:54 AM
(13-10-2016 05:05 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We are not attacking and/or insulting you because we love you. We are attacking you because it is apparent to us that your religious beliefs have damaged your brain, and you are rapidly becoming more annoying than amusing.

I agree with this completely. At first, theBorg presented a new trolling pattern that I was less familiar with. The novelty was fun to try to deconstruct. Borgy has since demonstrated that he's not only incapable of learning or adopting other people's ideas, but he's also incapable of comprehending them, even on the most basic level (like Heywood). We're not talking to theBorg, we're talking at him. -which appears to have been his goal from the start, otherwise why would he have called himself theBorg?
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
13-10-2016, 06:58 AM
(13-10-2016 04:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The atheism is just the inverted theism. Thus, the insults and the attacks are the signs of love, my friends. But it is still the sin.(((

You do know the meaning of the word "inverted," don't you? It effectively negates and reverses something.

I don't love you. I don't even like you.

I don't believe in your god, and "sin" is imaginary.

No wonder you can't get a job as a physicist -- You can't even think straight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
13-10-2016, 07:18 AM
(12-10-2016 11:31 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Just another bullying from my friends. Thank you!

If you consider us friends? Shit. That's depressing.

No wonder you crawled into the hole of religious belief and gave up on reason.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
13-10-2016, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2016 07:28 AM by TheInquisition.)
(13-10-2016 07:18 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  

If you consider us friends? Shit. That's depressing.

No wonder you crawled into the hole of religious belief and gave up on reason.

He's called Bucky Ball a theist, calls people that berate him friends. This dude's elevator doesn't quite go to the top, hopefully he doesn't have too many sharp objects within arm's reach.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
13-10-2016, 08:14 AM
(13-10-2016 04:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

Just because no one likes you in real life doesn't mean you can invent friends on the internet. Though to be fair inventing bullshit outta thin air IS what you do.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post