We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
14-10-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(14-10-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 11:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Your insults because of my fundamental faith is the action against the faith. So, here are the anti-theists. The Judaism is a theism. Thus, the anti-theists are antisemite. Correct? Then who is hypocrite?
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinLaugh out load

You said you speak German, my friend, right?

Du mieser kleiner Wichser! Du hast nur den Mut solche Scheisse hier zu schreiben, weil dir für deine Dummheit keiner die Fresse polieren kann. Du bist ein widerlicher kleiner Feigling du mieses Stück antisemitischer Scheisse. Solchen menschlichen Dreck wie dich hatten wir von 70 Jahren zur Genüge. Nimm eine Zeitmaschine und geh zurück wo du hingehörst.

Schäm dich!

Thank for the compliments, dear friend. Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2016, 12:56 AM
(14-10-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Du mieser kleiner Wichser! Du hast nur den Mut solche Scheisse hier zu schreiben, weil dir für deine Dummheit keiner die Fresse polieren kann. Du bist ein widerlicher kleiner Feigling du mieses Stück antisemitischer Scheisse. Solchen menschlichen Dreck wie dich hatten wir von 70 Jahren zur Genüge. Nimm eine Zeitmaschine und geh zurück wo du hingehörst.

Schäm dich!

It's my ultimate ambition to be able to rant in German. Key to that is the accent which I have been working on for the last year.

I think I'll print this off and memorise it.
14-10-2016, 01:00 AM
(14-10-2016 12:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 11:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "Is there the True God or not?" And then the atheism will win like keeps winning the Hillary Clinton. The non-Christian Jews are only humans. The atheism is much much much stronger than any non-Christian human. Look the parable:

Why would we Jews care if people (any people) believe in our G-d?

Is the atheism different from the Judaism? Yes, the Jews are theists. The Atheists are atheists. People do hate to be different. So, according to the social thermodynamics, the state of the socium tends to the equality. They say: equal "rights" for woman, for homosexuals, for satanists, etc. The equality is expressed in ban of the USA flag, the ban of the gender identity.

The Poe's law I am adding: Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
14-10-2016, 01:04 AM
(14-10-2016 12:56 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Du mieser kleiner Wichser! Du hast nur den Mut solche Scheisse hier zu schreiben, weil dir für deine Dummheit keiner die Fresse polieren kann. Du bist ein widerlicher kleiner Feigling du mieses Stück antisemitischer Scheisse. Solchen menschlichen Dreck wie dich hatten wir von 70 Jahren zur Genüge. Nimm eine Zeitmaschine und geh zurück wo du hingehörst.

Schäm dich!

It's my ultimate ambition to be able to rant in German. Key to that is the accent which I have been working on for the last year.

I think I'll print this off and memorise it.

Thank you. I am always happy to help out people in need. Angel

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
14-10-2016, 01:26 AM
(14-10-2016 12:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 12:41 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You said you speak German, my friend, right?

Du mieser kleiner Wichser! Du hast nur den Mut solche Scheisse hier zu schreiben, weil dir für deine Dummheit keiner die Fresse polieren kann. Du bist ein widerlicher kleiner Feigling du mieses Stück antisemitischer Scheisse. Solchen menschlichen Dreck wie dich hatten wir von 70 Jahren zur Genüge. Nimm eine Zeitmaschine und geh zurück wo du hingehörst.

Schäm dich!

Thank for the compliments, dear friend. Smartass

You think being an antisemite or posting antisemite garbage on a forum is funny?

We may add this to the already towerng high pile of silly, horrible and ignorant beliefs of yours.

14-10-2016, 01:43 AM
(14-10-2016 01:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 12:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank for the compliments, dear friend. Smartass

You think being an antisemite or posting antisemite garbage on a forum is funny?

The atheists are not against the Jews, but the atheists are strongly against any theism. So, the atheists are against the Judaism. If there would be a button "destroy the theism" any atheist would push it down.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
14-10-2016, 02:16 AM
(14-10-2016 01:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 01:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You think being an antisemite or posting antisemite garbage on a forum is funny?

blah, blah, blah, irrelevant drivel in order to distract from the sad fact that:

You are a disgusting antisemite piece of shit

your drivel is totally irrelevant to the facts at hand, like usual

14-10-2016, 03:23 AM
(14-10-2016 02:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 01:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  blah, blah, blah, irrelevant drivel in order to distract from the sad fact that:

You are a disgusting antisemite piece of shit

your drivel is totally irrelevant to the facts at hand, like usual

I am just a true theist. But here I am getting the hypnosis:

[Image: hypnosis-02.jpg][/quote]
14-10-2016, 03:32 AM
(13-10-2016 11:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:46 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  On a scale of 1 to 10, just how completely NOT surprised were you to discover he's antisemitic? .........
Your insults because of my fundamental faith is the action against the faith. So, here are the anti-theists. The Judaism is a theism. Thus, the anti-theists are antisemite. Correct? Then who is hypocrite?
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinLaugh out load

I am an atheist. I am married to a Christian. One of my two best friends is a Christian. I am friends with Muslims and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists and Neo-Pagans.

I disagree with their religious ideas, and they are all sad that I do not accept their particular version of the god-stories. (Except my Jewish friends; I think I have yet to meet one who cares if anyone else accepts or even respects the Jewish beliefs, so long as we leave them alone to practice their traditions as they wish, in peace.) That does not make me an anti-theist, let alone an antisemite.

What I am against, dear Borgo, is the way in which you present your ideas, the ways in which you mischaracterize your ideological opponents, and the way you refuse to listen. You are arrogant, dense, and cannot see an inch past the program that has been loaded onto your brain. That makes you nothing like my theist friends and family.

Also, as Aliza has pointed out, you follow a very predictable pattern in the way you attempt to proselytize, particularly to the "tasty morsel" of a potential Jewish convert, which makes you a religious bigot, a characteristic which for which I have zero respect.

TL;dr - My insults are because you are a sad sack of shit, not because of your faith.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-10-2016, 03:37 AM
(13-10-2016 10:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 08:35 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I'm out, too. Ban theBorg and nuke this thread from high orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

He mostly comes out at night. Mostly...
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post