We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
03-10-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(03-10-2016 07:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Every time you make a post, theBorg, I like to imagine Jesus .......... Just for fun!

I'll bet he's getting it in heaven all the time, and I'm pretty sure he's enjoying it.
I have lost contact with modern Jews, can you tell me is the dogma of the Holiness of True God got "Lost"?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 08:00 PM
(03-10-2016 07:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Every time you make a post, theBorg, I like to imagine Jesus getting fucked up the ass by Paul. Just for fun!

I'll bet he's getting it in heaven all the time, and I'm pretty sure he's enjoying it.

Paul or Jesus? I can see Paul sure enough but Jesus always struck me as more of a goat shagger.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
03-10-2016, 08:17 PM
(03-10-2016 07:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  And you are un-biased tester?

There was no bias at play. The test was simple, obvious and empirical with a simple victory condition: Levitate a ballpoint pen. I work in an office with many other people and if there had been a pen floating above My desk it would have been rather hard to conceal and even harder to explain.

Your god failed the test. On your knees, mortal, and bow to Me from this day onward.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
03-10-2016, 08:25 PM
(03-10-2016 08:00 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 07:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Every time you make a post, theBorg, I like to imagine Jesus getting fucked up the ass by Paul. Just for fun!

Paul or Jesus? I can see Paul sure enough but Jesus always struck me as more of a goat shagger.

Well, see... Jesus was a Jew, and there's a Jewish law which requires men to get married and have a family. In modern times, we recognize that homosexuality renders a man physically unable to meet this requirement because a relationship with a woman could be emotionally damaging to everyone involved.

Perhaps in Jesus's time, they held a similar ruling and excused homosexuals from marriage. It makes sense to me that by his early to mid thirties, if a man wasn't married and procreating, he was probably a homosexual.

... A fuck it! Let's throw goat shagging into the mix as well. But this sheep fucking picture was easier to find. We'll assume for argument's sake that it's a male sheep.

[Image: 2efjPi5.jpg]

This one's for you, theBorg!
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-10-2016, 08:27 PM
(03-10-2016 07:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 07:37 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Every time you make a post, theBorg, I like to imagine Jesus .......... Just for fun!

I have lost contact with modern Jews, can you tell me is the dogma of the Holiness of True God got "Lost"?

You'll need to post that last message in English.
03-10-2016, 08:29 PM

You are a dirty, dirty girl. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2016, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 08:44 PM by Astreja.)
(03-10-2016 07:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please give us the photo of this gift.

Photo of winebottle

Dan signed the bottle with a silver marking pen.

(Apologies for the vertical glitches in the image -- As befits the Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions, My digital camera has been malfunctioning and is in need of replacement.)
03-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Love ewe too.

(03-10-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  A fuck it! Let's throw goat shagging into the mix as well.

Do you think he has a thing for kids?

Quote:But this sheep fucking picture was easier to find. We'll assume for argument's sake that it's a male sheep.

No assumptions necessary. The sheep that Jesus is banging either has testicles or an infection of the labia straight from HP Lovecraft. Hard to know what sort of diseases a supernatural goat-diddler might be carrying though.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
03-10-2016, 10:04 PM
(03-10-2016 04:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 09:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  then say not "no gods", but simply "no false gods". Get promotion to the cooler level of hell Smile

Yeah. Right. Because there are better kinds of infinite suffering..........
Yeah, the different "temperature". Why everyone assumes, what T=const all over the place??

03-10-2016, 10:07 PM
(03-10-2016 10:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 04:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Yeah. Right. Because there are better kinds of infinite suffering..........
Yeah, the different "temperature". Why everyone assumes, what T=const all over the place??

[Image: GFOnEQK.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post