We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
15-10-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(15-10-2016 02:56 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 01:15 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ..................
But you're still not answering my questions.

I think, I am answering.

Son you don't do either of those two things. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
15-10-2016, 03:48 PM
(15-10-2016 03:16 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 029a739e3b53346cb393d274a68e7b08.jpg]

Thank you for the compliment, my friend. Heart Smile
15-10-2016, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 08:27 AM by Commonsensei.)
(15-10-2016 03:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 03:16 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 029a739e3b53346cb393d274a68e7b08.jpg]

Thank you for the compliment, my friend. Heart Smile

Anytime ol' borgy ol' chum.

You reminded me a lot of another poster we used to have come around here. Alla was her name. If I didn't know any better i'd say you were her.

Both butchered the English language.
Both had their own disillusion of what god was. (but what she had going for her, at least she gave an honest description (eventually))
Both couldn't (wouldn't) answer questions.
And when you two "do" answer questions it's to your own questions.

She was one of the few people that really got my blood boiling around here. Wether it was her "joking" about how molesting children was ok.
Or how the Mormon Church was the one true church.

You're entertaining. The same way watching a clown drown is entertaining. Funny at first, then depressing then just disturbing.

The saddest part is when I was kind to you, you ignored me. But now that i'm throwing chum in the water your starting to bight. Almost like this is all you have left in your sad lonely life.

I'm sure this question has already been presented. And i'm positive it's already been ignored.

Why come here? If your goal was to "save souls" come off as big a douche as you are. Will not make anyone come to your side. If you simply wanted to speack your mind, and have people stroke your ego. Go spend more time at that church you're all gaga for. Or maybe you're a glutton for punishment. And after your done here you use your tears as lube.

You're a lamb in a lions den. My acquaintance.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
15-10-2016, 04:25 PM
(15-10-2016 04:20 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Or maybe you're a glutton for punishment. And after your done here you use your tears as lube.

That sounds logical. Some people actually get off on being humiliated like that. Let's test it. I'll say something to Borgy and we'll see if he increases his post count (he likes it) or if he decreases his posting or stops altogether (he doesn't like it).

You're a bad boy, Borgy. You're a bad, bad boy.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
15-10-2016, 04:55 PM
(15-10-2016 04:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 04:20 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Or maybe you're a glutton for punishment. And after your done here you use your tears as lube.

That sounds logical. Some people actually get off on being humiliated like that. Let's test it. I'll say something to Borgy and we'll see if he increases his post count (he likes it) or if he decreases his posting or stops altogether (he doesn't like it).

Well, I liked it so I hit the "like" button, Aliza. I hit the like button. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-10-2016, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 09:00 PM by TheInquisition.)
(15-10-2016 04:20 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 03:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you for the compliment, my friend. Heart Smile

Anytime ol' borgy ol' chum.

You reminded me a lot of another poster we used to have come around here. Alla was her name. If I didn't know any better i'd say you were her.

Both butchered the English language.
Both had their own disillusion of what god was. (but what she had going for her, at least she gave an honest description (eventually))
Both couldn't (wouldn't) answer questions.
And when you two "do" answer questions it's to your only questions.

She was one of the few people that really got my blood boiling around here. Wether it was her "joking" about how molesting children was ok.
Or how the Mormon Church was the one true church.

You're entertaining. The same way watching a clown drown is entertaining. Funny at first, then depressing then just disturbing.

The saddest part is when I was kind to you, you ignored me. But now that i'm throwing chum in the water your starting to bight. Almost like this is all you have left in your sad lonely life.

I'm sure this question has already been presented. And i'm positive it's already been ignored.

Why come here? If your goal was to "save souls" come off as big a douche as you are. Will not make anyone come to your side. If you simply wanted to speack your mind, and have people stroke your ego. Go spend more time at that church you're all gaga for. Or maybe you're a glutton for punishment. And after your done here you use your tears as lube.

You're a lamb in a lions den. My acquaintance.

Allah wanted attention, but she seemed to want to be treated kindly, maybe that's why she stopped posting here.

This guy thinks any kind of attention, including insults and derision, is wonderful.

I have to think a lot of these Christians that post here are incredibly disconnected from reality. They think they have some cute, new argument and it's the same old apologist crap, with a bunch of evasive word games.

But they think it's somehow something we haven't heard before. Facepalm

They think their obfuscating way of talking to people that don't buy into this crap is somehow magical and can convince people to change their opinions, quite the opposite, it only cements whatever bad stereotypes I harbor towards Christians.

It is actually more difficult to not paint theists with a broad brush because of the deeply delusional nuttery I encounter on this forum.

You damage yourself, apologists, when you spout your nasty little lies and word games on this forum.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
15-10-2016, 10:11 PM
(15-10-2016 04:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

[Image: gimp-ee54e5b3c86ab254c06b88b8c67b46dda44...00-c85.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
16-10-2016, 12:00 AM
(15-10-2016 06:10 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ............. it only cements whatever bad stereotypes I harbor towards Christians.

See it positive: "in any case", you will never complain, what the True Christians have not tried it hard enough.

17-10-2016, 01:54 PM
(16-10-2016 12:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 06:10 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ............. it only cements whatever bad stereotypes I harbor towards Christians.

See it positive: "in any case", you will never complain, what the True Christians have not tried it hard enough.

This is you trying hard?

Shit.

No wonder religions are receding.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
17-10-2016, 02:32 PM
(17-10-2016 01:54 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 12:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  See it positive: "in any case", you will never complain, what the True Christians have not tried it hard enough.

This is you trying hard?

Shit.

No wonder religions are receding.

They seem to be running out of smart theists. Pretty soon they're all going to be like this dumb bastard, who can't even form a coherent thought.