We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
23-10-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(23-10-2016 02:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (Sorry to not go with the theme, here, but I'm laughing too hard at "satanic intention". First of all, that sounds like a great album title for Black Sabbath, or some similar-type band. Secondly, how fucked up is this guy that he sees our annoyance at his spam as the action of The Prince of Darkness? No, not Ozzy, the other one.)

I have no idea why theBorg even mentioned "satanic intention." What was the point of that? (It was kind of weird.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2016, 03:03 PM
There is only one True price of darkenss, heathen! Evil_monster

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
23-10-2016, 03:04 PM
(23-10-2016 02:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 02:39 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (Sorry to not go with the theme, here, but I'm laughing too hard at "satanic intention". First of all, that sounds like a great album title for Black Sabbath, or some similar-type band. Secondly, how fucked up is this guy that he sees our annoyance at his spam as the action of The Prince of Darkness? No, not Ozzy, the other one.)

I have no idea why theBorg even mentioned "satanic intention." What was the point of that? (It was kind of weird.)

Bit of a guess given US/Rand exchange rates but:
... Cost of a computer ... $ 250
... Cost of a net connection ... $ 40 / month
... Cost of USB keyboard ... $ 10

... Expecting theBorg to make sense... Priceless

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post