We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
03-10-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: We'd better say "no false gods", than "no gods"
(03-10-2016 10:52 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 10:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  .............
Genesis 1:28 - G-d blessed them and G-d said to them, "Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it...".........
There is not added a punishment starting with "or else". How is the law without the punishment?

Competent deities don't need to make threats. They just make farm animals with vagina dentata and the words "You were warned." tattooed across their hind-quarters.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
03-10-2016, 11:10 PM
(03-10-2016 11:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 10:43 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  The New Testament is a tale of thirteen guys who spent a whole lot of time together. ..........

1) The 12 people are chosen by the Godman from all the Jews. 2) You can guess how long ago was my last kiss in life. I will never kiss again.

Please look the clip there. It is so romantic! And, please, reread that comment about my last kiss in the life. I will never kiss again!
03-10-2016, 11:12 PM
(03-10-2016 11:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You can guess how long ago was my last kiss in life. I will never kiss again.
Never isn't a measure of time you idiot.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
03-10-2016, 11:12 PM
(03-10-2016 10:47 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Every atheist here seems to replace the True God. But it is not a "job vacancy".

Can't replace what isn't there.

Quote:The True God is the very first Life in history of the planet.

So the Earth existed before God? Nifty notion:

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
03-10-2016, 11:14 PM
(03-10-2016 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please look the clip there. It is so romantic! And, please, reread that comment about my last kiss in the life. I will never kiss again!

See, that's what I call a sin.

---
03-10-2016, 11:18 PM
(03-10-2016 11:12 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 11:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You can guess how long ago was my last kiss in life. I will never kiss again.
Never isn't a measure of time ****

03-10-2016, 11:20 PM
(03-10-2016 11:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Please look the clip there. It is so romantic! And, please, reread that comment about my last kiss in the life. I will never kiss again!

My sins are forgiven. The "last kiss" is reality, not a sin.
04-10-2016, 12:19 AM
You have offended the True Goddess (me). Therefore your sins are not forgiven.
[+] 1 user Likes Jesster's post
04-10-2016, 12:39 AM
(03-10-2016 11:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

Do not cry, my friend. See it "positive": there will be no cute baby-Borgs, who'd angry you.
04-10-2016, 12:39 AM
(03-10-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 08:00 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Paul or Jesus? I can see Paul sure enough but Jesus always struck me as more of a goat shagger.

Well, see... Jesus was a Jew, and there's a Jewish law which requires men to get married and have a family. In modern times, we recognize that homosexuality renders a man physically unable to meet this requirement because a relationship with a woman could be emotionally damaging to everyone involved.

Perhaps in Jesus's time, they held a similar ruling and excused homosexuals from marriage. It makes sense to me that by his early to mid thirties, if a man wasn't married and procreating, he was probably a homosexual.

... A fuck it! Let's throw goat shagging into the mix as well. But this sheep fucking picture was easier to find. We'll assume for argument's sake that it's a male sheep.

[Image: 2efjPi5.jpg]

This one's for you, theBorg!

It is male. Look at the balls (of the sheep!). Smartass

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse