We got a kitty.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 09:43 AM
We got a kitty.
He's the sweetest, cute little white tabby. My kids love him. My neighbor had been feeding him and even put a collar on him, but he kept coming over to my doorstep. When we would open to the door he would come in.

Of course, King hated him... by they are already used to each and just ignore one another as they pass by.

He can't be more that 7-9 months old. Also, he was already litter box trained. As soon as we put one down, he used it.

We named him Floppy because when you pick him up he gets all floppy and stretches out; likewise, he loves to be picked up, held, and petted... and he's very tolerant of the kids.

I never wanted a cat, but I think I found one I actually like. I'll try and get QC to send me some pics of Floppy.

Edit:
PS - we got rid of Biggs McLargeHuge the bunny. One of my neighbors took him in. They have a little girl that loves him, so it worked out perfectly... because honestly.... I hated that stupid rabbit. Useless and smelly.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like kingschosen's post
18-09-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: We got a kitty.
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS! THE TARTARUS DEMANDS IT!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 10 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
18-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Awwwwww

My friend's dog..a badass german shepherd protection (fully trained as that) dog "adopted" a stray kitten. Even made a spot for it under their house.

One day, she said, it rained so hard and the dog was desperate to get outside...The under the house was a bit flooded and the dog wanted to rescue the kitty...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-09-2015, 10:04 AM
pics or it didn't happen

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
18-09-2015, 12:11 PM
(18-09-2015 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ... Also, he was already litter box trained. As soon as we put one down, he used it...

My cat, gone these two-plus decades, was born outdoors on a dairy farm. When I took him home he'd never seen a litter box, but I put him down in it and he used it right from the start. I think it's instinctive for cats to want to bury their poo and their pee, and when a litter box is the only place where stuff can be buried, they'll use it. They don't have to be trained.

Congratulations on your new kitty! Cats are the best. They're clean and cuddly and warm and fuzzy.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 2 users Like daniel1948's post
18-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Four hours and still no picture. . . I thought this was the Internet. . . WHERE IS MY CAT PICTURE?
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(18-09-2015 10:04 AM)cactus Wrote:  pics or it didn't happen

[Image: tumblr_inline_mjbwmuojVv1qz4rgp.jpg]
Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I went to kitty rescue last Saturday, secretly. My dog will be confused, but we may have a kitty in our house soon too. 3 mini-lops rabbits, dog and 1 cat. Yes
Edit : well maybe 2 cats Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-09-2015, 02:42 PM
We have (technically) a cat.

I contend it really doesn't qualify as a cat.

Cats like to kill shit. They move around and do stuff.

I've watched this damned animal watch a mouse go skittering by and it barely bothered to notice said mouse.

I believe this thing isn't really a cat - but is a tribble. With legs.

It just sits about, eats too much, and makes annoying noises.

Fortunately, it doesn't breed.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-09-2015, 03:23 PM
(18-09-2015 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  He's the sweetest, cute little white tabby. My kids love him. My neighbor had been feeding him and even put a collar on him, but he kept coming over to my doorstep. When we would open to the door he would come in.

Of course, King hated him... by they are already used to each and just ignore one another as they pass by.

He can't be more that 7-9 months old. Also, he was already litter box trained. As soon as we put one down, he used it.

We named him Floppy because when you pick him up he gets all floppy and stretches out; likewise, he loves to be picked up, held, and petted... and he's very tolerant of the kids.

I never wanted a cat, but I think I found one I actually like. I'll try and get QC to send me some pics of Floppy.

Edit:
PS - we got rid of Biggs McLargeHuge the bunny. One of my neighbors took him in. They have a little girl that loves him, so it worked out perfectly... because honestly.... I hated that stupid rabbit. Useless and smelly.

It's required that you memorize this song or we'll take your kitty back!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.