We have to change this [snip] crap.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: We have to change this [snip] crap.
(26-03-2012 04:42 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yup, I'm kinda lost here. I don't know where to begin.

Try rebooting... Since you use Internet Explorer you can't expect anything to work properly for very long... Tongue

Well I figured that but something has def changed about the forum. My reply screen is different. Better but def different. I wonder if its not jiving with IE like it used to.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 05:52 PM
(26-03-2012 05:25 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Well I figured that but something has def changed about the forum. My reply screen is different. Better but def different. I wonder if its not jiving with IE like it used to.
I'm considering switching off the new editor. I know it got some glitches... It might be more trouble than it's worth.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
26-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Don't know if its been like this but the mobile version is awesome. Is it new?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
26-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah, one of the recent updates.

26-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I like the new editor dammit.
It's fancy and i can see pictures while typing.
If its between losing it and any members that don't like it.... You know how I feel.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
28-03-2012, 01:58 PM
When I click reply the reply screen shows up but in the old format. Then it switches to the new format and erases the quote I was replying to. I have to click back and reply again sometimes 3 or 4 times to get it to work.

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 03:58 PM
I'll have to start running IE to see if I can replicate your issues!

Anyone else noticed this sort of thing?

28-03-2012, 04:02 PM
(28-03-2012 03:58 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll have to start running IE to see if I can replicate your issues!

I'm lucky, it just so happens I use Chrome, which I think you said you often use when testing this stuff, so I tend to always get the glitch free version.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-03-2012, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 04:05 PM by germanyt.)
(28-03-2012 03:58 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll have to start running IE to see if I can replicate your issues!

That's funny. Just when I clicked on this thread I was thinking that maybe I should try Firefox to see if it still happens.

brb firefoxing

I just switched to FF and it's working fine. I was getting lots of 'line memory 5820' and 'stack at line ***' error messages on IE too with every single page on this site. I don't know what that's all about but it's not happening on FF.

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Why aren't you using Firefox all the time, anyway? Tongue No problems whatsoever here.

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user