RE: We need a crying thread
Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-05-2015, 09:22 PM
(06-05-2015 09:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They have him stable enough to transport now. I am really scared. More scared than I have ever been in my life.

Just breathe...Hug

Sending a million hugs your way.

I actually have to remind myself to keep breathing.

This is so awful.

He is coherent. They have detected bleeding on the brain. They are observing him for now. But he is still not able to walk and is complaining of pain in his heel though scans show nothing wrong with his foot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-05-2015, 09:23 PM
We need a crying thread
I was quite saddened to read of this development, hopefully it all turns out okay.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
06-05-2015, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 09:32 PM by Russ.)
Don't know what to post other than Hug
Will be thinking of you and the little guy.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post
06-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Stay positive Anj, the fact that he's talking is good. Hug
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
06-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Holy crap.

Hug

Quote:He is coherent. They have detected bleeding on the brain. They are observing him for now. But he is still not able to walk and is complaining of pain in his heel though scans show nothing wrong with his foot.

Actually that's a very good sign. Subdural hematomas (bleeding under the skull) can be dealt with, in a few ways, by a good peds trauma center. But if he's still conscious and talking, you have some good reasons to be hopeful here. If they're "observing" instead of doing emergency surgery, (Nurse will have to weigh in), that's also a piece of information that makes me think things could be a lot worse. They can deal with the walking later. As long as he's conscious, this long after the accident, I would be very happy and hopeful, about that.
Heart

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-05-2015, 09:53 PM
(06-05-2015 09:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Holy crap.

Hug

Quote:He is coherent. They have detected bleeding on the brain. They are observing him for now. But he is still not able to walk and is complaining of pain in his heel though scans show nothing wrong with his foot.

Actually that's a very good sign. Subdural hematomas (bleeding under the skull) can be dealt with, in a few ways, by a good peds trauma center. But if he's still conscious and talking, you have some good reasons to be hopeful here. If they're "observing" instead of doing emergency surgery, (Nurse will have to weigh in), that's also a piece of information that makes me think things could be a lot worse. They can deal with the walking later. As long as he's conscious, this long after the accident, I would be very happy and hopeful, about that.
Heart

Thanks Bucky, I was hoping you would weigh in. It does appear that Trey has been coherent through it all and I know that's a good thing.

His other grandparents are at the hospital with him and the lady that has been his babysitter since he was born (until about a month ago) went straight to the trauma center to see him and pray over him...Southern Pentecostal so that's to be expected. She commented that he was his usual silly self and that's even better news.

We will wait to hear an update. I want to hug him and kiss that spot on his forehead that shows because of his cowlick. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
06-05-2015, 09:56 PM
(06-05-2015 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 09:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just breathe...Hug

Sending a million hugs your way.

I actually have to remind myself to keep breathing.

This is so awful.

He is coherent. They have detected bleeding on the brain. They are observing him for now. But he is still not able to walk and is complaining of pain in his heel though scans show nothing wrong with his foot.

That is a bit of good news, he's awake and talking. The bleeding in his brain can be dealt with. Hang in there and yes, remember to breathe.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh Anj Sad

I hope he'll be alright. Four years old...man. That gets me.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
06-05-2015, 10:02 PM
My son...the one with no heart...just changed his Facebook picture to one of him holding Trey taken a couple years ago...that about did me in. Sadcryface

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post