We need a crying thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: We need a crying thread
Finally a full conversation with my daughter.

They didn't cast Trey's foot. They called in an orthopedic surgeon who said it is a greenstick fracture on his heel. They are splinting it and he will be rechecked in a week. He is going home with his other grandma tonight since his sister has her last ballgame this season and he doesn't need the excitement of the ball field.

He has decided that the hospital is kinda cool because he gets popsicles whenever he wants one and they have a cool car-like cart instead of a wheelchair to transport him around.

He also says he isn't going to jump out of any more vehicles.

Thanks guys, again. Now perhaps I can exhale.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 18 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Wonderful news Anj! Wonderful! Clap
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-05-2015, 02:11 PM
(07-05-2015 01:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally a full conversation with my daughter.

They didn't cast Trey's foot. They called in an orthopedic surgeon who said it is a greenstick fracture on his heel. They are splinting it and he will be rechecked in a week. He is going home with his other grandma tonight since his sister has her last ballgame this season and he doesn't need the excitement of the ball field.

He has decided that the hospital is kinda cool because he gets popsicles whenever he wants one and they have a cool car-like cart instead of a wheelchair to transport him around.

Oh wow that's great! Yay!

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Glad to hear the kid's alright. Great news!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
07-05-2015, 02:26 PM
whew!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
07-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Whew is right!

It's gotta be a relief to know that things are under control, Anj. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-05-2015, 03:59 PM
We need a crying thread
Glad the little guys on the road to recovery Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
07-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Glad to hear he's doing alright. Like elk said, it's pretty amazing what modern medicine can and has achieved.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post
07-05-2015, 08:13 PM
(07-05-2015 01:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally a full conversation with my daughter.

I'm glad to hear the little homie is doing okay. Big Grin How are you holding up? Hug

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
07-05-2015, 08:15 PM
(07-05-2015 08:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

I'm glad to hear the little homie is doing okay. Big Grin How are you holding up? Hug

Thanks, he's doing well. I am too old for this stuff...had the expected crash after the adrenaline rush finally wore off. Hoping for a good night's sleep.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post