RE: We're all going to hell!
"Great! It's cozy and warm and I get to hang out with all my friends!!!"

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
26-09-2012, 07:04 PM
(26-09-2012 05:02 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Can someone please tell me how to combat the ignorant statement theists have when they just tell me flat out that I am going to hell. This has been reoccurring at school and I can't think of something rude to say back. If you don't agree with killing fire with fire than don't comment please. I only want funny things to say. Thanks

Say ok, il send you a post card! Evil_monster

In all honesty if there were a God, and he would send someone to hell just for not believing in him, even if that they were otherwise a good person, that would not be a god worthy of worship
[+] 1 user Likes darkfire's post
26-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Say this
You'll be spending an eternity with your future rapist, the person who killed your parents or the pedafile who molested any children that you may one day have. They will be around you for all time. Now then, which one of us will truly be in hell ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
26-09-2012, 08:11 PM
(26-09-2012 06:48 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  

Let's all sing when we go down there, satan would be so mad, he my ROTFL all over my LOL! Hobo
26-09-2012, 08:11 PM
(26-09-2012 06:52 PM)aurora Wrote:  "Great! It's cozy and warm and I get to hang out with all my friends!!!"

Great one!
26-09-2012, 08:12 PM
(26-09-2012 07:28 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Say this
You'll be spending an eternity with your future rapist, the person who killed your parents or the pedafile who molested any children that you may one day have. They will be around you for all time. Now then, which one of us will truly be in hell ?

The other thing about heaven if I may quote Seth, "You're not allowed to leave!" ahahahha!
26-09-2012, 09:59 PM
"oh that's nice. You go to heaven for the weather but you go to hell for the company. Have fun worshiping on your hands and knees for all time."
26-09-2012, 10:39 PM
"You're going to hell!" is just like "you may not believe, but Jesus loves you" in my books, it's a cop out that the religious throw out when they've got nothing left, and lets be honest, they don't have much to begin with...

But if it is rebuttals you want:

"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company."

"I'll see you there."

"Good, I'd hate to worship a sociopath for all eternity."

"And what does that have to do with you? If you believe I'm going to Hell, then why debate with me at all? If you're God's going to do it, then why even bother?"
(credit to pppgggr)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-09-2012, 10:16 AM
If they are Christians, you can point out that God instructed us not to judge. So, since they judged your atheism as hell worthy, apparently they'll now be going to hell too.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
27-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged. Condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Remind them of this passage, from the gospels (not even that pesky old testament that Christians like to pretend doesn't exist), these are the words of Jesus himself, and then point out that they just violated this directive by condemning you to hell, so now they will be condemned too.

It's kinda funny. You don't believe in hell so it's no skin off your nose, but they probably do believe in hell and you may just cause them to lose lots of sleep fearing their own hellish demise. At least, I like to think that's what happens.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein