We're all screwed. They found the Ark.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2012, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 10:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: We're all screwed. They found the Ark.
(02-04-2012 10:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I suspect there is some sort of spatial/temporal rift in the Ararat area. The Ark seems to pop into our world just in time to be discovered, only to disappear again before it can verified.

There "ain't no" ark. There never was an ark. They never will find an ark.
They appropriated the story from the Epic of Gilgamesh.
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/meso...gilgamesh/
(see tablet eleven)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-04-2012, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 11:30 PM by Erxomai.)
(02-04-2012 05:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  GUYS!...GUYS!... i found some wood buried in my back garden!!!!
Let's all stop for a moment and ponder the implications of this sentence. No wonder I've never seen Scotty with any chicks.

(02-04-2012 08:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There "ain't no" ark. There never was an ark. They never will find an ark.
(see tablet eleven)
Oh silly mixed up Bucky. The Epic of Gilgamesh verifies the veracity of the flood, and hence the existence of the ark. The fact that there are many other cultures also with similar stories of and ark and flood show that it must be true.

My theory of the spatial/temporal rift stands.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-04-2012, 01:36 AM
When people talk about the flood myth, I often ask them why other religious have the same type of story as a contradiction to theirs. Then you hear people who boast that it must be that it DID happen BECAUSE other religions have same stories.

Any other time it would go:

"But theirs is the lie. Mine is true."

When they are defending something else...

"Well obviously it makes it true because we're not the only ones."
03-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Wow.... i've been away for too long....
The Ark.? Really?
Buahahhahaha!!@@ Oh shit... that's funny....Aaaahhahahhahahaaa!!!
People and their delusions.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-04-2012, 04:25 AM
(02-04-2012 11:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 05:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  GUYS!...GUYS!... i found some wood buried in my back garden!!!!

Let's all stop for a moment and ponder the implications of this sentence. No wonder I've never seen Scotty with any chicks.

(02-04-2012 08:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There "ain't no" ark. There never was an ark. They never will find an ark.
(see tablet eleven)

Oh silly mixed up Bucky. The Epic of Gilgamesh verifies the veracity of the flood, and hence the existence of the ark. The fact that there are many other cultures also with similar stories of and ark and flood show that it must be true.

My theory of the spatial/temporal rift stands.

Yeah. Stands on it's head. Tongue ..speaking of rifts, can you tell me where you live? I need to tell the Easter bunny to stop by. Weeping
BTW, I never noticed the "bread from heaven" thing before,in the Epic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

03-04-2012, 05:14 AM
(02-04-2012 11:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Let's all stop for a moment and ponder the implications of this sentence. No wonder I've never seen Scotty with any chicks.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that erx is stalking me....

He must have been taking the day off yesterday or he wouldn't have made that comment Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Eeeh, guys, this 'news'report is 2 years old, the pages have dates on them.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
03-04-2012, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 06:10 AM by houseofcantor.)
(02-04-2012 08:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 10:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I suspect there is some sort of spatial/temporal rift in the Ararat area. The Ark seems to pop into our world just in time to be discovered, only to disappear again before it can verified.

There "ain't no" ark. There never was an ark. They never will find an ark.
(see tablet eleven)
It's Gilly's boat. Tongue

Fucking theists. I'm gonna go dig up some petrified pasta and say it's evidence of FSM. Thumbsup
(03-04-2012 05:29 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Eeeh, guys, this 'news'report is 2 years old, the pages have dates on them.
Quiet. Yer spoiling the mood.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-04-2012, 07:40 AM
(03-04-2012 05:29 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Eeeh, guys, this 'news'report is 2 years old, the pages have dates on them.
Damn you're right. I usually check but this one slipped. Too excited to post the good news I guess.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 08:28 AM
How much you wanna bet a little midget army of atheists stole that boat? Those damn godless hippies!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab