We should all be superior immortal god-like beings
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 11:29 PM by MattMVS7.)
We should all be superior immortal god-like beings
The laws of physics and all functioning in this universe (such as gravity) are all very powerful things (things I would metaphorically refer to as "god-like") due to the immense awesomeness of this universe. I do not actually mean "god-like" since I already know that there is no such thing as gods or any other such superstition. I am, again, just metaphorically speaking when saying that those things are "god-like."

And yet, this universe has only designed us to be insignificant animals designed by evolution to just simply live lives that are bound by suffering and despair and to just simply remain dead in the end and go nowhere. Our minds and such are designed by the same god-like awesomeness that defines all functioning in this universe, so we should all be awesome god-like beings. Our minds are the most awesome and complex thing and came through many years of evolution and all for what? Just so we can be insignificant animals that are prone to suffering and despair and to just die and that's it?

Many intelligent people might say that we are insignificant in this universe and that this universe does not owe us anything, but it was this awesome and significant universe itself and its functioning that has taken on the form of our minds. Therefore, we should all be powerful, "god-like," and just as long-living and significant like this universe is and we should be able to embrace the laws of physics and have powers that makes use of these laws of physics. We should also all have god-like feelings of love, motivation, empowerment and pleasure that feel god-like and are enhanced to a psychotic level that is beyond human that make us feel extremely powerful because that is who we would be if we were these superior immortal god-like beings I speak of. But since we are not, that makes us all inferior since we all forever remain dead in the end and that we are not superior immortal god-like beings who have total control in our lives in having no suffering and despair in our lives. I don't care how great of a person you are and how much meaning you have given your life through your atheism, you, I, and everyone else are all inferior anyway since we are not gods. Now who am I to tell you all that you are inferior? I will tell you who I am. I am someone who has dared to even call my own self inferior for being an atheist and not being a superior immortal god-like being who would have no suffering and despair in his life. That is who I am!

In conclusion, I would like to say that if you are going to ask what is the use in comparing ourselves to a god-like fantasy that doesn't even exist and calling us inferior based on it? Then what I would have to say to that would be that it doesn't matter that it doesn't exist. We are all still inferior anyway for not being superior immortal god-like beings. Also, if you are going to ask how this is supposed to affect you in anyway and how this is supposed to make you feel inferior, then it would if you are a megalomaniac who wishes to have power and control in his/her life like me in the sense of wanting to be a superior immortal god-like being.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: We should all be superior immortal god-like beings
[Image: a2gvk.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
01-11-2014, 09:50 PM
But by the same reasoning, we are superior to whatever is on the other end of the scale for which god-like immortality is your definition of superiority.

But is that the upper end of the scale? Or is there something even more superior to immortal-god-like-ness?

The obvious question is "so what?". Why would our placement on this imaginary scale change anything?

Does it effect my dinner / travel / sleep plans in any way?

Nope.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-11-2014, 09:51 PM
(01-11-2014 09:42 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  The laws of physics and all functioning in this universe (such as gravity) are all very powerful things (things I would metaphorically refer to as "god-like") due to the immense awesomeness of this universe. I do not actually mean "god-like" since I already know that there is no such thing as gods or any other such superstition. I am, again, just metaphorically speaking when saying that those things are "god-like."

And yet, this universe has only designed us to be insignificant animals designed by evolution to just simply live lives that are bound by suffering and despair and to just simply remain dead in the end and go nowhere. Our minds and such are designed by the same god-like awesomeness that defines all functioning in this universe, so we should all be awesome god-like beings. Our minds are the most awesome and complex thing and came through many years of evolution and all for what? Just so we can be insignificant animals that are prone to suffering and despair and to just die and that's it?

Many intelligent people might say that we are insignificant in this universe, but it was this awesome and significant universe itself and its functioning that has taken on the form of our minds. Therefore, we should all be powerful, "god-like," and just as long-living and significant like this universe is and we should be able to embrace the laws of physics and have powers that makes use of these laws of physics. We should also all have god-like feelings of pleasure that are enhanced to a psychotic level that is beyond human that make us feel extremely powerful because that is who we would be if we were these superior immortal god-like beings I speak of. But since we are not, that makes us all inferior since we all forever remain dead in the end and that we are not superior immortal god-like beings who have total control in our lives in having no suffering and despair in our lives. I don't care how great of a person you are and how much meaning you have given your life through your atheism, you, I, and everyone else are all inferior anyway since we are not gods. Now who am I to tell you all that you are inferior? I will tell you who I am. I am someone who has dared to even call my own self inferior for being an atheist and not being a superior immortal god-like being who would have no suffering and despair in his life. That is who I am!

In conclusion, I would like to say that if you are going to ask what is the use in comparing ourselves to a god-like fantasy that doesn't even exist and calling us inferior based on it? Then what I would have to say to that would be that it doesn't matter that it doesn't exist. We are all still inferior anyway for not being superior immortal god-like beings.

Wrong again, depressed one.
The universe didn't design anything.
Evolution didn't design anything.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-11-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 09:58 PM by MattMVS7.)
(01-11-2014 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  But by the same reasoning, we are superior to whatever is on the other end of the scale for which god-like immortality is your definition of superiority.

But is that the upper end of the scale? Or is there something even more superior to immortal-god-like-ness?

The obvious question is "so what?". Why would our placement on this imaginary scale change anything?

Does it effect my dinner / travel / sleep plans in any way?

Nope.

It would if you are a megalomaniac who wishes to have power and control in his/her life like me in the sense of wanting to be a superior immortal god-like being.
01-11-2014, 09:55 PM
I already am I superior immortal godlike being. Drinking Beverage

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
01-11-2014, 10:13 PM
(01-11-2014 09:55 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I already am I superior immortal godlike being. Drinking Beverage

I was gonna say that but then I realized I'd be lying. I mean sure I'm superior and godlike but I'm not immortal.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
01-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Yes maybe we should be superior immortal godlike beings but we're not. Get over it.
01-11-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm about two standard deviations from the center of the bell curve.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-11-2014, 11:34 PM
What in the actual fuck are you rambling about?
Thread Closed