We should allow other countries the right to a contrary opinion (on being gay) !

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-01-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: We should allow other countries the right to a contrary opinion (on being gay) !
(10-01-2013 06:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 09:48 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  AHAHAHAHAAAA! OH WOW! I've been out of the game for too long. Come now troll....surely you can do better than this.
Welcome back Hamata. Have you ever seen a troll suck so much at trolling as this guy? I almost pity him.
Believe it or not....yes....yes I have. That person has since been dealt with.

(10-01-2013 06:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Scot, a more suck-arse troll appeared just above you. So I have to say, yes.
...............................Clarify your target............

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: We should allow other countries the right to a contrary opinion (on being gay) !
Nami-says-nothing-important-ever.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
10-01-2013, 06:59 PM
(10-01-2013 06:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nami-says-nothing-important-ever.
Very well. Continue on citizen. And might I add that I agree with you.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
10-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Excellent, back to business as usual.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
10-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
11-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Dafuq is this shit?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
11-01-2013, 10:30 AM
(09-01-2013 03:21 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 10:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Who is the "we" interfering with their laws. I've not known anyone to be doing such a thing. Is disliking and mocking equal to interfering now?

Their laws are rightful to be mocked; especially when they are laws based on religious ideas.
and your opinion is supreme.
As is yours my brother.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Of course we are supposed to allow other countries the right to persecute, imprison, and kill whoever they want if they have different moral standards.

That's why, when Nazis were bombing Europe, evicting minorities, gassing Jews, and burning Synagogues, we just said "Meh, their country their rules."

And then when the Japanese came to Pearl Harbour, we just let them bomb it, because it's what they wanted to do, and what they wanted was no less valid than what we wanted.

And that is why the world is divided between the British-American Commonwealth, the Empire of the Sun, and UberDeutschland.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
14-01-2013, 05:26 PM
I haven't really seen people saying they can't have an opinion, just the ones that Gays should be killed are immoral.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.