We should exalt Richard Dawkins as a mythical religious leader!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: We should exalt Richard Dawkins as a mythical religious leader!
(25-04-2014 06:29 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Um, no. They are just people and I am not exalting anyone to the point of worshiping them. I just got free of the christian god and I am not going to replace it with something else.

The internet REALLY needs a sarcasm font... Dodgy

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-04-2014, 06:33 AM
(25-04-2014 06:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 06:29 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Um, no. They are just people and I am not exalting anyone to the point of worshiping them. I just got free of the christian god and I am not going to replace it with something else.

That would help.
[+] 4 users Like wazzel's post
25-04-2014, 06:35 AM
(25-04-2014 06:33 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 06:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The internet REALLY needs a sarcasm font... Dodgy

That would help.

It really would. As you get to know people on a forum, it is easier to detect their sarcasm, but even Ryan missed the sarcasm in one of my posts yesterday and I swear he's my evil twin.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
25-04-2014, 06:35 AM

Just Rolleyes use Rolleyes the Rolleyes heck Rolleyes out Rolleyes of Rolleyes the Rolleyes eye Rolleyes roll Rolleyes smiley Rolleyes.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
25-04-2014, 06:41 AM

You reject Dawkins as your savour because you are angry at the scientific method. All you need do is let him enter you and fill you with his love.

(Don't worry about phoning for an appointment if you change your mind, he can hear your every thought. The mental processing power to do that for everyone in the world is immense but that's why they made him a professor at Oxford university)
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
25-04-2014, 06:46 AM
(25-04-2014 06:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  All you need do is let him enter you and fill you with his love.

Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-04-2014, 07:03 AM
(25-04-2014 06:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

You reject Dawkins as your savour because you are angry at the scientific method. All you need do is let him enter you and fill you with his love.

(Don't worry about phoning for an appointment if you change your mind, he can hear your every thought. The mental processing power to do that for everyone in the world is immense but that's why they made him a professor at Oxford university)

I got that one.Smile
[+] 5 users Like wazzel's post
25-04-2014, 08:38 AM
MAY THE GREAT THUNDERF00T AND C0CT0US PRIME BE UPON US!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
25-04-2014, 08:44 AM
(25-04-2014 08:38 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  MAY THE GREAT THUNDERF00T AND C0CT0US PRIME BE UPON US!

Amen QED to that!
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
25-04-2014, 09:44 AM

In this case, an irony font would be better. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post