We should exalt Richard Dawkins as a mythical religious leader!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: We should exalt Richard Dawkins as a mythical religious leader!
(26-04-2014 08:28 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 04:54 PM)natachan Wrote:  What's a savour? It is something that makes food more savory? Because if so mine is Lawry's seasoning salt.

Savour Dawkin's love juice, chan. Wink

Rolleyes Christ. Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-04-2014, 10:39 PM
(26-04-2014 04:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 04:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Fixt Drinking Beverage

Off with you to the Sexy Banter thread!

EDIT: Anyway, yes, love juice. It's transubstantiation. Juice is far healthier than wine.

Haha Tongue
You know I love you Tildie! And I would never make sexual references on a serious thread of yours Big Grin
But I mean...morondog laughed and then I just couldn't resist Laugh out load

Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
26-04-2014, 11:16 PM
I worship Joe Pesci Drinking Beverage

[Image: goodfellas-11.jpg]

Gets! Shit! Done!

George Carlin was pretty cool, too!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
27-04-2014, 02:59 AM
I need to find an effective means of praying to Richard Dawkins since he blocked all my emails.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
27-04-2014, 03:08 AM
(26-04-2014 08:28 PM)Charis Wrote:  Savour Dawkin's love juice, chan. Wink

[Image: cutie_mark_crusaders_looks_of_disapprova...4fb6la.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2014, 08:45 AM
I condemn you all as heathens, Hitchens is the one true leader, and I hereby form the cult of Hitchenism, because everything needs internal conflict and schisms. Wink

Maybe you all suffer at the hands of the antiscientist.

EDIT : Not saying that Dawkins is an antiscientist. That'd be someone like Ken Ham.
[+] 2 users Like Dyer51's post
27-04-2014, 10:05 AM
(27-04-2014 08:45 AM)Dyer51 Wrote:  ...
That'd be someone like Ken Ham.

There's someone like Ken Ham? Ohmy

Why god, why?

Why Richard, why?

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2014, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 02:00 PM by Charis.)
And Dawkins did say, and when I come in the Latter Days, will there be reason left on the Earth? Verily I say unto you that reason shall wane, and in their own lusts, men shall covet one another's pianos and organs and shall seduce each other's secretaries into playing with them. There shall be bitterness and dissent among the people at the hypocrisies, but will the people come to reason? Nay, they shall turn to mysticism and shall dance in the wood.
Heed my words. Do not be deceived. They shall come on you like wolves. They shall seek to devour the reasoning and critical thinking skills of you and your children. Pastor will rise against pastor, leader against leader, preacher wife against housewife, but all will rise together against reason and against those who promote it.
And then there shall rise from among them a great deceiver, one leader amongst them, who shall preach of a false science and shall lead many more astray, and shall thrust illogic even harder in the minds of those who were already deceived. And his name shall be meaty, like unto ham, and many mouths will be full of the meat of his name. But it shall go sour in their mouths, and there will be much gagging and spitting of spittle.

One of the twelve said, And when shall these things be?

Dawkins said, Oh ye hypocrites, can you read the genome but can read not the signs of the times?
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post
27-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Rainbow RE: We should exalt Richard Dawkins as a mythical religious leader!
(27-04-2014 10:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 08:45 AM)Dyer51 Wrote:  ...
That'd be someone like Ken Ham.

There's someone like Ken Ham? Ohmy

Why god, why?

Why Richard, why?

In his infinite reason, he needed to test us.
[+] 2 users Like Dyer51's post
27-04-2014, 09:09 PM
(27-04-2014 11:15 AM)Charis Wrote:  And Dawkins did say, and when I come in the Latter Days, will there be reason left on the Earth? Verily I say unto you that reason shall wane, and in their own lusts, men shall covet one another's pianos and organs and shall seduce each other's secretaries into playing with them. There shall be bitterness and dissent among the people at the hypocrisies, but will the people come to reason? Nay, they shall turn to mysticism and shall dance in the wood.
Heed my words. Do not be deceived. They shall come on you like wolves. They shall seek to devour the reasoning and critical thinking skills of you and your children. Pastor will rise against pastor, leader against leader, preacher wife against housewife, but all will rise together against reason and against those who promote it.
And then there shall rise from among them a great deceiver, one leader amongst them, who shall preach of a false science and shall lead many more astray, and shall thrust illogic even harder in the minds of those who were already deceived. And his name shall be meaty, like unto ham, and many mouths will be full of the meat of his name. But it shall go sour in their mouths, and there will be much gagging and spitting of spittle.

One of the twelve said, And when shall these things be?

Dawkins said, Oh ye hypocrites, can you read the genome but can read not the signs of the times?

Too awesome for words
[+] 2 users Like freetoreason's post