We suck as atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: We suck as atheists
(09-02-2013 05:08 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Congratulations! I hope you have some way of checking if it worked.
I'd also like to read more about how you found God. Would you please post the link to a topic where you came out of the closet? I have a theory that there is a special mystical experience, that gives people spiritual inclinations. It was described in a book The Common Experience (J M Cohen) and I can find its features in all kinds of people, Christians, writers, me, anyone. It's just that Christianity is prevalent today and so people usually turn to it at the first sign of mysticism.
Frankly, I'm interested because my life was also very sinful and now I'm also kinda spiritually reborn. Only I haven't got the Church license, you see the piracy extends even into the spiritual realm Wink
Sorry, Chas has forbidden me to do it.

Of course, there's also this Angel

[Image: Rottenecards_56215895_9qz6xjkfcw.png]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-02-2013, 06:48 PM
(09-02-2013 05:15 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry, Chas has forbidden me to do it.
Thanks. Now I see why... I understand and yet I don't. First you experience something beyond words and then as an explanation you turn to... words! Confused A whole book of them. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about - for every strange thing you believe I have a strange thing I experienced and therefore can't be surprised.

[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
09-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Oh! the facepalm!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-02-2013, 03:20 AM
(09-02-2013 06:48 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Thanks.
It was all one big joke (and I seem to be the only one who was laughing... though I did laugh a lot). Promiňte.
[Image: sorry-1.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."