"We've Been Trumped!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: "We've Been Trumped!"
(23-12-2015 05:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 05:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  They can sue the US or Homeland Security, they are the ones responsible for the mess.

Still, they have absolutely nothing on the airline.

It would be far worst for the passengers if they flew them to the US only for them to be refused the entry to the country at the airport.

I'm willing to bet, the airline will be named, along with gate employees. It's the way it is. You not thinking it's fair has nothing to do with it.

Like I said, cheaper for the airline to just pay.

Especially if it turns out homeland security wasn't the issue at all, but a paranoid pilot (not saying that is what happened, but it has happened in the past). That's why they'll probably take everyone to court.

What I or anybody else here thinks it's fair is irrelevant , I agree, and I don't think it is fair that they didn't get to go to Disneyland, for the record.

But courts don't work on fair or unfair either. Norwegian has their asses covered by their Terms of Service that the passengers agreed to when buying the tickets.
That is the way it is.

And what about the employees at the gate? What is their fault in this? Did they have any choice other then to follow orders not to allow them on the plane? Suing them would be most ridiculous and frivolous thing.

And who even says they are suing anybody?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 05:50 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: "We've Been Trumped!"
From what I saw on the news, it appears that the 18 year old son had set up a joke Facebook page where he claimed to be "supervisor at Taliban and leader at al-Qaeda." The father is claiming that his son had nothing to do with it, but the Facebook page was traced back to his address, to which the father now claims must have been done by "hackers."

Probably not a good idea to have a Facebook page claiming to be the supervisor at Taliban and leader at al-Qaeda and try to board a U.S. bound flight, even if it's just a joke.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post