We've been fooled!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 04:29 AM
RE: We've been fooled!
I can not believe what I just read... What a bunch of complete bullshit! Why is it that every time something like this "happens" and someone "finds" the most incredible artifact, straight out of the Bible stories, we never see pictures, videos or the artifact itself? All we are left is the story in which we are suppose to believe. For fuck sake, show me one person today that does not have at least 1.3 megapixel camera on his/hers mobile phone. Why the fuck didn't this fucktard take a few blurry pictures of the object at least?

On top all this, how is it that there are people who actually believe in a STORY like this one. No evidence, no proof, no museums, no archeologists, no scientists, no historians, just some fucking Christian that "knows" where Christ was killed and where his blood flowed...

This SHIT about Christ having only half of the chromosomes is just ridiculous. There is no way that you will find a bigger scientific SHIT in any (even the most stupid) episode of Star Trek or Andromeda. Even CSY has more science in it, than this story.

You know what, I'm gonna neg rep the OP just because I had to read and write all this now.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
17-11-2012, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 03:21 PM by Luminon.)
The Ark was found and nobody was hurt? Last time I heard, that thing was freakin' dangerous. Most of all, the Biblical description of the Ark resembles a technical device.

It might contain:
- a radioactive material as a power source
- a capacitor to store the power (possibly a thermoelectric effect or something)
- and the two "cherubs" on top are an arc loudspeaker for the Anunnaki to broadcast.

When Philistines got hold of the Ark, they opened it and thousands of them died on something damn near similar to irradiation disease, sores and tumors.
When Jews carried the Ark, it toppled accidentally on an oxen carriage. Some guy jumped in and tried to stabilize it, but he touched a conductive part and the electric discharge killed him.
Similar effect was, when the Ark was installed in a tent for rituals. Some kids ran in with metallic censers full of burning incense. Smoke, as you know, makes the air ionized and therefore conductive. So they got electrocuted too. Superstitious Jews interpreted it as Yahweh being really really touchy and short-tempered about his stuff.

I don't want to propagate Erich von Daniken here, but at least these ideas are not completely ridiculous, from a technician's point of view. Maybe it's thinking too much, but at least it's thinking. But a blood on the Ark? Jesus did not have anything to do with the Ark! It was a freakin' ancient legend even in his time.
Now, why some people don't find it even a little suspicious? Just a bit too much convenient? Does Christ have half of chromosomes, or do Christians use half of their brains?

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
17-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Consider So... if "there is a treasure within us and God is forming something which is more precious than anything we could desire on earth"... what's all the hub-bub about this golden crate full of precious old crap?

Seems to me that people who desire this kind of thing might be looking for something other than their faith to justify their faith. Why justify faith? Unless... you don't really have it.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Now, fuck off. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post