We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 10:59 AM
We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.
I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.
Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist. He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor. We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
Hi there,

I am sure some of our members will find your offer interesting.

Welcome to TTA!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Come on, earmuffs, you know you want to Thumbsup

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
22-04-2016, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 01:38 PM by Loom.)
(21-04-2016 10:59 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.
I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.
Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist. He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor. We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman
You haven't offended anyone (yet) Tongue

I'm sure some of the members here would love to take up your offer. Some, probably not.

Welcome!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
22-04-2016, 02:11 PM
(22-04-2016 02:04 PM)cactus Wrote:  Come on, earmuffs, you know you want to Thumbsup

OMG the horror! Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
22-04-2016, 02:14 PM
(22-04-2016 02:04 PM)cactus Wrote:  Come on, earmuffs, you know you want to Thumbsup

OP said no bad language. MuffinStuffer can't put 2 sentences together without saying "cunt".

#sigh
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-04-2016, 02:16 PM

Yea, that bad language clause wouldn't last long.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
22-04-2016, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2016 02:20 PM by Peebothuhul.)
Hello! Big Grin

I.... don't know if I have a point....

Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
22-04-2016, 02:29 PM
I vote Mark Fulton or Rocketsurgen.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 8 users Like Commonsensei's post
22-04-2016, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 09:42 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Aerospace engineering has nothing to do with the subject of the gods,
(Comparative Mythology, Theology, Philosophy, Ontology, Cosmology etc., etc., etc.) It's an attempt at the Argument from Authority (fallacy), ... so posting that fact is a bit strange, to say the least.
It lends you no credibility, (and I think I know who you are Mr. Argumentum ad Vericundiam).

We've heard it all before, and we know a lot more about any relevant subject than any of you do, including the Bible.
There are no "proofs" for any deity. If there were, faith would be unnecessary.
There is no coherent definition of the word pronounced "gawd" .. without Special Pleading it into oblivion.

Order arises spontaneously, in this universe, (see Chaos Theory). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
No one from your group can do ANYTHING to debunk EVEN ONE step or point in Dr. Szostak's series on how life may have arisen,
spontaneously, or say what is wrong with even one step of his biochemistry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqPGOhXoprU

There is no practical difference between European (as opposed to American Fundamentalist) Comtemplative Mystical Christianity, Eastern Tao Mysticism, and Atheistic Agnosticism. (References upon request).

Welcome anyway. Big Grin
Facepalm

It won't be me. I have better things to do. I am able to not swear, by why give that up ? Tongue
You can't demonstrate to any of us :
1. any of the gods exist,
2. Jesus Christ ever existed.
3. That any of the major (supposedly) "historical" events in the OT ever actually happened the way they were portrayed, (Adam/Eve, Noah, Abraham, Exodus, "salvation history").

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 19 users Like Bucky Ball's post