Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(25-04-2016 10:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:09 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He's bad, Superbad! Big Grin

Can't I be Superfreak? Consider

They're both dead. Take your pick. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-04-2016, 06:19 PM
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 01:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  What's wrong with just being an atheist? Why should you be a Jew?

You misunderstand.

Two things:

1.) I never implied that there was anything wrong with atheism. All I am implying is that I am willing to reconsider my position if certain criteria is met.

2.) Why shouldn't I be a Jew? If it's the correct position, wouldn't it be intellectually honest to strive to be one?

Of course our position is right! Tongue Jews do not believe we have anything on anyone else. People are people. Be smart, be amazing and enjoy your life. No Judaism required.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
25-04-2016, 09:31 PM
(25-04-2016 06:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You misunderstand.

Two things:

1.) I never implied that there was anything wrong with atheism. All I am implying is that I am willing to reconsider my position if certain criteria is met.

2.) Why shouldn't I be a Jew? If it's the correct position, wouldn't it be intellectually honest to strive to be one?

Of course our position is right! Tongue Jews do not believe we have anything on anyone else. People are people. Be smart, be amazing and enjoy your life. No Judaism required.

[Image: validate.png]

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 10:23 PM
(24-04-2016 10:59 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 01:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I vote Mark METATRON Dreher or David EVEN THE FUCKING CANUCKS LOCKED ME UP Mabus.

[Image: 88591.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Why is it that the religious are so convinced that you need a reason to not believe something that you don't believe in, let alone have to defend it?

I don't see people who believe leprechauns are real demanding everyone who doesn't believe in them to tell us why we don't believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's like...I don't believe you and they are all like OMFG WHAT THE HELL WHY DON"T YOU JESUS MOAR!?!?!!? GRAARRRGARAHRARARARARAAAAAHHHH!!!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2016, 12:39 PM
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 01:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  What's wrong with just being an atheist? Why should you be a Jew?

You misunderstand.

Two things:

Have you already had the foreskin removal procedure done? 'Cause if you haven't that's a pretty good reason not to be a Jew.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-04-2016, 12:44 PM
(23-04-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 02:04 PM)cactus Wrote:  Come on, earmuffs, you know you want to Thumbsup

They think bad language is "disrespectful". There's no talking with these cunts.

[Image: 6227639.jpg]

Actually, your free to say what you want, but since it will be broadcast, we will have to edit out parts of your argument that contains FCC offensive language.
26-04-2016, 12:46 PM
(26-04-2016 12:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You misunderstand.

Two things:

Have you already had the foreskin removal procedure done? 'Cause if you haven't that's a pretty good reason not to be a Jew.
Indeed. My wife had her tonsils removed as an adult. The pain was orders of magnitude more. airing out the 'ol johnson as an adult would be a non-starter.
26-04-2016, 12:57 PM
(23-04-2016 05:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have a longstanding challenge for any theist, if you would love to take it on-air:

I will convert to Christianity or Judaism if you can:

Successfully explain (to my satisfaction) The Exodus narrative where God is Moral and Good.

That is interesting, but I'm not interested in converting anyone. I really don't care to convert anyone to Christianity; not my business. I'm only interested in making sure that we are providing accurate information when we talk about atheists.
26-04-2016, 01:01 PM
(26-04-2016 12:57 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 05:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have a longstanding challenge for any theist, if you would love to take it on-air:

I will convert to Christianity or Judaism if you can:

Successfully explain (to my satisfaction) The Exodus narrative where God is Moral and Good.

That is interesting, but I'm not interested in converting anyone. I really don't care to convert anyone to Christianity; not my business. I'm only interested in making sure that we are providing accurate information when we talk about atheists.

Why do you talk about atheists? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post