We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(26-04-2016 02:09 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  I have an unbearable urge to correct their spelling. After all I've only got this one life.

Ghosts don't exist. Loved ones die and are gone forever. We will never see them again and even the memories will fade. It's a shit deal, right enough.

Naturalism I assume you refer to the idea that all things are bound by natural law and thus that the supernatural does not exist. Yes. I agree with that.

Naturalism; I was referring to nudity. Do Atheist see a problem with nudity? Even the nudity of your elderly parents or teenage daughters?

BTW: Please correct my spelling and grammar, because I really worry about such things.Thumbsup

Well you see we normally keep this a secret but since you ask nicely atheists routinely pimp out their teenage daughters, so nudity really isn't a problem.

What the FUCK is this shit? Go wank on your silly podcast. You tried to pretend you were some kind of open minded Christian and then you come out with this drivel?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-04-2016, 02:49 PM
(26-04-2016 02:09 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  I have an unbearable urge to correct their spelling. After all I've only got this one life.

Ghosts don't exist. Loved ones die and are gone forever. We will never see them again and even the memories will fade. It's a shit deal, right enough.

Naturalism I assume you refer to the idea that all things are bound by natural law and thus that the supernatural does not exist. Yes. I agree with that.

Naturalism; I was referring to nudity. Do Atheist see a problem with nudity? Even the nudity of your elderly parents or teenage daughters?

BTW: Please correct my spelling and grammar, because I really worry about such things.Thumbsup

Did you get your degree in "rocket science" from Biola University?

I'm sorry. That was rude.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
26-04-2016, 02:50 PM
(26-04-2016 02:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm sorry. That was rude.

Ah... you're coming to the dark side Big Grin

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-04-2016, 02:53 PM
(26-04-2016 02:13 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  QUESTION 1:
If you spouse of 25 years has a stroke and no longer remembers you (or anything about your marriage), but needs assistance. Would you leave them for somebody else?

I dont think this question is per se offensive. Yet, i think its a dishonest try ot hide your real intentions. You want to know a certian trait of my character or a certain stance i have on morality? Then go for it and ask, dont hide behind questions like this.

This is by no means a good way to start a conversation, by asking questions that sound like carefully set up, fictiional scenarios in order to put your *victim* in moral dilemmas or try to set him up to present some prepared speech which was carefully prepared in advance.

If you wanna know, ask. If you dont dare (or are too dishonest) f. off.

I smell dishonesty, convince me otherwise.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
26-04-2016, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 10:31 AM by Commonsensei.)
(26-04-2016 02:13 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  QUESTION 1:
If you spouse of 25 years has a stroke and no longer remembers you (or anything about your marriage), but needs assistance. Would you leave them for somebody else?

KyRock you seem like an alright guy. Thou many of your questions are self explanatory.

It would depend on the individual. As you know there are some religions that don't require gods. Buddhism for example is a religion that has philosophy that don't have a god dictating their beliefs.

A 25 years marriage is a long time. Let's say this happen when a person was 45. Dose she have a chance of recovery? I know numerous people that place there grandparents into assisted living and ad-hear to religions. Dose my wife (now with apparent amnesia) even want to be with me anymore? Should she be forced to live with someone that she doesn't love? (this kind of reminds me of the notebook) Yeah maybe we can work to reach that leave again. But with half of one's life spent is it worth to continue? Or what if this relationship was on the rocks and divorce was already on the table?

Or if she a catatonic state. There, but not really.

There are so many factors.

An Atheist would have to go threw the same dilemma's that anyone else would have to. We just don't believe a god will solve these problems.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Far too kind Deese. The question itself tells about the intention and morals of the questioner.
26-04-2016, 02:58 PM
(26-04-2016 02:09 PM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Do Atheist see a problem with nudity?

Do you, as a christian, think Manchester City has a chance to enter the Champions League finals over Real Madrid, after they couldnt win in their home stadium?

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-04-2016, 02:59 PM
(26-04-2016 02:55 PM)skyking Wrote:  Far too kind Deese. The question itself tells about the intention and morals of the questioner.

My biggest character flaw: i am a way too nice guy, no $hit!

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-04-2016, 03:00 PM
(26-04-2016 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 02:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm sorry. That was rude.

Ah... you're coming to the dark side Big Grin

I've had an absolutely horrible last few days. I'm not usually a mean person, but nastiness should be expected from me until I'm feeling better.

Besides, what kind of aerospace engineer calls himself a "rocket scientist" and can't utilize spell check?

What kind, I ask you!?
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
26-04-2016, 03:02 PM
(26-04-2016 03:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ah... you're coming to the dark side Big Grin

I've had an absolutely horrible last few days. I'm not usually a mean person, but nastiness should be expected from me until I'm feeling better.

Besides, what kind of aerospace engineer calls himself a "rocket scientist" and can't utilize spell check?

What kind, I ask you!?

Hug Hey, we like you when you're nasty Smile Do it some more Thumbsup I have to say you need practice Tongue You probably couldn't swear at a fly.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post