We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
Quote:3: Of course you move your parents in with you. What type of question is that?

The very same type of question you asked us. You're incredulity betrays your hypocrisy.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-04-2016, 08:45 AM
(27-04-2016 08:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
Quote:3: Of course you move your parents in with you. What type of question is that?

The very same type of question you asked us. You're incredulity betrays your hypocrisy.

Quote:So you are saying that someone who would dump their spouse, who can't remember them, would be a jerk. Fair enough. That is not the answer I expected.
I'm glad I asked.
We did not fit into his spouse leaving, baby eating, puppy kicking, pedofilic box.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
27-04-2016, 08:54 AM
(27-04-2016 08:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 08:12 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Banjo, you are one angry M.F.
I only come into TTA to ask if any of you have the civility to come onto my show and speak civil about certain questions on morality. One person ask me a question and I answered. If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask. Don't accuse me of trying to preach to you, because I don't care about you.
Take some Lithium.
I will not reply to any more of your posts.
Sweet cheeks!
Good day to you sir!

Oh well, I have made a number of polite, informative posts and you don't reply to them either.

Banjo is fighting cancer and is on experimental drugs. He has mood fluctuations. He most certainly doesn't need any Lithium.

Let's be honest Dom, there was nothing wrong with Banjo's reply and this person who's only purpose for being here is a bit ridiculous to begin with, is being pompous ass.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2016, 08:59 AM
(27-04-2016 08:45 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 08:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The very same type of question you asked us. You're incredulity betrays your hypocrisy.

Quote:So you are saying that someone who would dump their spouse, who can't remember them, would be a jerk. Fair enough. That is not the answer I expected.
I'm glad I asked.
We did not fit into his spouse leaving, baby eating, puppy kicking, pedofilic box.

Dammit! I knew I wasn't kicking enough puppies lately. Angel

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-04-2016, 09:01 AM
(21-04-2016 10:59 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.
I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.
Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist. He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor. We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman

Perhaps there might be some confusion here. I don't think anyone here would qualify as a representative of TTA podcast, or show. Nor do I think there are any active forum participants associated with it. Perhaps your request was directed at them.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 3 users Like Tomasia's post
27-04-2016, 09:03 AM
(27-04-2016 08:12 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Banjo, you are one angry M.F.
I only come into TTA to ask if any of you have the civility to come onto my show and speak civil about certain questions on morality. One person ask me a question and I answered. If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask. Don't accuse me of trying to preach to you, because I don't care about you.
Take some Lithium.
I will not reply to any more of your posts.
Sweet cheeks!
Good day to you sir!

[Image: mlfw9013-ButthurtParty.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-04-2016, 09:03 AM
The great George once said "mother's milk leads to heroin", so this is proof that public breastfeeding, that oh so disgusting habit, should be banned. Causality, am I doing it right?
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
27-04-2016, 09:05 AM
(23-04-2016 10:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I swear only on this forum can a single drive by post generate over 40 replies.

I'm just surprised that a single fairly innocuous post asking if some representatives of TTA would like to participate in the guys podcast, has generated such vitriol, lol. I guess that's just the nature of the internet.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
27-04-2016, 09:12 AM
would you leave your wife of 25 years if she could no longer recognize or remember you, Tomasia?
27-04-2016, 09:13 AM
(27-04-2016 09:01 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 10:59 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.
I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.
Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist. He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor. We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman

Perhaps there might be some confusion here. I don't think anyone here would qualify as a representative of TTA podcast, or show. Nor do I think there are any active forum participants associated with it. Perhaps your request was directed at them.

You know, you are right. Whoever goes on that show will do so under Seth's brand name. I think this whole query needs to be directed at Seth.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post