We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(21-04-2016 10:59 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.

I'm a musician. For well over 30 years.

Quote:I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.

I am glad he's not my doctor.

Quote:Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist.

I am playing with a 10 piece band tomorrow.

Playing music has never affected my atheism, which has been lifelong. I never believed fairy tales as a child and won't believe them at 51. Your mate sounds like an idiot.

Quote:He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor.

Oh the humanity!

Quote:We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

Really? I somehow doubt that.

Quote:We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman

Which god? Thor, Mithra, Jupiter????

I am Australian, so me being on air and not swearing is impossible. Fuck that shit!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Banjo's post
23-04-2016, 05:01 AM
(22-04-2016 09:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It would take a lot longer than 30 minutes on a talk show to debunk

Not for Chas.

30 seconds would be enough... and contain 27 seconds of silence.

Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
23-04-2016, 06:46 AM
(23-04-2016 05:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 09:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It would take a lot longer than 30 minutes on a talk show to debunk

Not for Chas.

Big Grin

Hyperbole for the win! Thumbsup

I certainly wouldn't need 30 minutes if they actually understood and thought about what I had to say.
But that would require critical thinking skills that are either dormant or non-existent in them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-04-2016, 07:04 AM
(23-04-2016 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 05:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not for Chas.

Big Grin

Hyperbole for the win! Thumbsup

I certainly wouldn't need 30 minutes if they actually understood and thought about what I had to say.
But that would require critical thinking skills that are either dormant or non-existent in them.

tl;dr

Angel

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
23-04-2016, 07:13 AM
(22-04-2016 02:04 PM)cactus Wrote:  Come on, earmuffs, you know you want to Thumbsup

They think bad language is "disrespectful". There's no talking with these cunts.

[Image: 6227639.jpg]
[+] 17 users Like earmuffs's post
23-04-2016, 07:27 AM
(23-04-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They think bad language is "disrespectful". There's no talking with these cunts.

[Image: 6227639.jpg]

Well said!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-04-2016, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 08:41 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
i find their use of language to be far worse than using curse words. they arrange their words in such a way to trick children and the gullible into sucking on their godsicle. candy coating on the outside but pure bullshit at the core. far worse than throwin out a ''fuck'' here and there. they can shove their podcast up their ass.
[+] 6 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
23-04-2016, 08:52 AM
(21-04-2016 10:59 AM)kyrocketman Wrote:  Hello I have been a Rocket Scientist (aerospace engineer) for 30 years.
I have a pod-cast call God-Talk.com that I host with a medical doctor/theologian.
Dr. Andy was in a rock band and an emergency room doctor for many years as an atheist. He is now teaching medicine and is my pastor. We have plenty of atheist friends and listeners from all over the world.

We humbly request that one or more representatives of The Thinking Atheist come on our show to discuss different topics from your perspective.
We will give you 30 uninterrupted minutes on air to make your point, but you must be respectful (no bad language), and send us a simple outline of the point you wish to make (just so we can prepare for the show).
That is all, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone and I truly hope to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
KYrocketman
I'm just wondering if you expect us to stick to the script believers have wrote for us, the ones where we said stupid things and are dazzled by the brilliance of your response as you defeat us completely and triumph in the name of God?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
23-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Listened to two of the podcasts to get an idea of what this show was all about. It's assuly pretty funny. (in a sad way)

They have one episode talking about how Batman v Superman is really about God.

And in one open call episode they had a guy go on a tangent and started talking about how he was arrested because a Witches Coven was in his apartment complex so he followed them for two months writing their actions. He then calmed that the Witches had put the police under a spell to arrest him on stalking charges.

He went to court and was let go with as long as he accepted a 2 mile restraining order. He felt he was let off the hook because of his notes and the grace of god.

You can't write this stuff.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
23-04-2016, 09:26 AM
I thought for a second the forum had gotten a visit from the Brett Keane Induvidial Situation.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post