We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(28-04-2016 01:32 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Hitler and the Nazis used the Jews as a scapegoat, they blamed them for the problems of Germany, in which the Jews were not the cause off.

They were falsely blamed for this, and were innocent of things they stood accused of.

I actually agree with the above. Sadly you did not include the use of scripture. Also Martin Luther.

(The below copy and pasted from Martin Luther's dirty little book site.)

Quotes from Martin Luther's "On the Jews and their lies," 1543

Luther's Introduction:

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people.

...their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, "When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit" [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self-glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch-thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it.

But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath.

If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long a time as they have used for inventing their lies-- that is, longer than two thousand years.

...Christ and his word can hardly be recognized because of the great vermin of human ordinances. However, let this suffice for the time being on their lies against doctrine or faith.

Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

Alas, it cannot be anything but the terrible wrath of God which permits anyone to sink into such abysmal, devilish, hellish, insane baseness, envy, and arrogance. If I were to avenge myself on the devil himself I should be unable to wish him such evil and misfortune as God's wrath inflicts on the Jews, compelling them to lie and to blaspheme so monstrously, in violation of their own conscience. Anyway, they have their reward for constantly giving God the lie.

No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

...but then eject them forever from this country. For, as we have heard, God's anger with them is so intense that gentle mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case, away with them!

Over and above that we let them get rich on our sweat and blood, while we remain poor and they such the marrow from our bones.

In brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule-- if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe-conduct, or communion with us. . . . With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my conscience.

Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew.

However, we must avoid confirming them in their wanton lying, slandering, cursing, and defaming. Nor dare we make ourselves partners in their devilish ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them, by giving them food, drink, and shelter, or by other neighborly acts...

Therefore we Christians, in turn, are obliged not to tolerate their wanton and conscious blasphemy.

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire...

Second, that all their books-- their prayer books, their Talmudic writings, also the entire Bible-- be taken from them, not leaving them one leaf, and that these be preserved for those who may be converted...

Third, that they be forbidden on pain of death to praise God, to give thanks, to pray, and to teach publicly among us and in our country...

Fourth, that they be forbidden to utter the name of God within our hearing. For we cannot with a good conscience listen to this or tolerate it...

He who hears this name [God] from a Jew must inform the authorities, or else throw sow dung at him when he sees him and chase him away.

But what will happen even if we do burn down the Jews' synagogues and forbid them publicly to praise God, to pray, to teach, to utter God's name? They will still keep doing it in secret. If we know that they are doing this in secret, it is the same as if they were doing it publicly. For our knowledge of their secret doings and our toleration of them implies that they are not secret after all and thus our conscience is encumbered with it before God.

If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country.

...they remain our daily murderers and bloodthirsty foes in their hearts. Their prayers and curses furnish evidence of that, as do the many stories which relate their torturing of children and all sorts of crimes for which they have often been burned at the stake or banished.

...that everyone would gladly be rid of them.

Undoubtedly they do more and viler things than those which we know and discover.

If I had power over the Jews, as our princes and cities have, I would deal severely with their lying mouth.

They [rulers] must act like a good physician who, when gangrene has set in proceeds without mercy to cut, saw, and burn flesh, veins, bone, and marrow. Such a procedure must also be followed in this instance. Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them, as Moses did...

If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs.

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian (who in any case has no desire to become a Jew) with enough material not only to defend himself against the blind, venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews' malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only that their belief is false but that they are surely possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord, convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life. Amen.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
28-04-2016, 01:43 PM
(28-04-2016 01:32 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 01:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "Can we tell that African American are not less than human, that they're no less human than whites? "

Yes, it's called GENETICS

"That Jews were not the cause of the problems they were blamed for during World War 2?"

Completely different type of question. THIS IS SUBJECTIVE. To Hitler and the Nazis, they were the problem. To other people and the Jews, they were not.

"That these are objectively true statements?"

You have no clue what "objective" means.

Hitler and the Nazis used the Jews as a scapegoat, they blamed them for the problems of Germany, in which the Jews were not the cause off.

They were falsely blamed for this, and were innocent of things they stood accused of.

If you believed otherwise, then you're in the league of those who believe the earth is flat, perhaps worse, because you'd have believed a lie, used to murder innocent people.

[Image: tyTc1Nl.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2016, 01:49 PM
I need to start including this more when I reply to TommyBoy

[Image: giphy.gif]

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
28-04-2016, 01:53 PM
(28-04-2016 01:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I need to start including this more when I reply to TommyBoy

Yeah, but can you objectively apply the beard slap? Rolleyes

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2016, 01:54 PM
(28-04-2016 01:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 01:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I need to start including this more when I reply to TommyBoy

Yeah, but can you objectively apply the beard slap? Rolleyes

It's subjectively objective! Laugh out load

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
28-04-2016, 02:03 PM
(28-04-2016 01:43 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 01:32 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Hitler and the Nazis used the Jews as a scapegoat, they blamed them for the problems of Germany, in which the Jews were not the cause off.

If you believed otherwise, then you're in the league of those who believe the earth is flat, perhaps worse, because you'd have believed a lie, used to murder innocent people.

[Image: tyTc1Nl.jpg]

Damn, I wanna be that guuy. I'd be whizzing around shoutin' I'M A FUCKING ROCKET SHIP! Who needs points when you got that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
28-04-2016, 02:08 PM
(28-04-2016 01:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How does one measure morality?

The same way you measure how many angels can dance on the head of a needle.

Perhaps that question makes a good deal of sense at a humanist wankfest, in between patting themselves on the back at how good they all are.

Quote:How would you prove that equality is objectively moral? How would you justify that?

Why would I need to? To convince individuals such as yourself who already believe in equality, that it's objectively moral?

No moral problem exist that requires me to prove to someone that equality matters, other than in a humanist fantasy world, they only require me to show that the person they oppress, harm, is their equal.

Uncovering the myths and delusions created by dehumanizing, scapegoating, etc....

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
28-04-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2016 02:15 PM by Tomasia.)
(28-04-2016 01:36 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  

You believe that every Nazi believed that the Jews were innocent scapegoats? Or do you believe that they believed that the Jews were the problem?

(You have no clue how stupid what you have said, is. You also have terrible reading comprehension if you think anything I said implies that I believe the Jews to have been the problem creators they were made out to be by Hitler and the Nazis. Read what is written, not what you want to see, dumbass)

Says the guy who clearly doesn't know what it means to scapegoat.

And no, you think the claim the Jews were innocent is subjective, and not a fact. Either that or you're just a shitty fucking communicator, knowing you that's quite possible.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
28-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Tomasia Wrote:And no, you think the claim the Jews were innocent is subjective, and not a fact. Either that or you're just a shitty fucking communicator, knowing you that's quite possible.

Eh, fuck off, Tomasia.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-04-2016, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2016 02:30 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-04-2016 02:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 01:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How does one measure morality?

The same way you measure how many angels can dance on the head of a needle.

Perhaps that question makes a good deal of sense at a humanist wankfest, in between patting themselves on the back at how good they all are.

So either your objective morality is immeasurable, and thus useless. Or can only be measured by nonobjective standards, which makes it not-objective; colloquially known as subjective.

Congrats! Thanks for disproving your own previous argument there champ. I knew you had it in you.

(28-04-2016 02:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
Quote:How would you prove that equality is objectively moral? How would you justify that?
Why would I need to? To convince individuals such as yourself who already believe in equality, that it's objectively moral?

We ascribe to subjective morality, not objective. For us, it's enough to have empathy, regardless of what the wider universe does or does not think about it. The point was to get how one such as yourself, a scion of objective morality immune to the whims of cultural norms, came to that same conclusion? Something which you didn't answer, but rather you proceeded to undermined your entire argument instead. Bravo.

(28-04-2016 02:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  No moral problem exist that requires me to prove to someone that equality matters, other than in a humanist fantasy world, they only require me to show that the person they oppress, harm, is their equal.

The point wasn't the 'equality' bit, it was the 'justification' bit. Once again, you are entirely oblivious to the point being made. We now have to wonder if this is done on purpose to dodge said point, or if you're really that oblivious. I mean, is comprehending plain English that hard for you?

(28-04-2016 02:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Uncovering the myths and delusions created by dehumanizing, scapegoating, etc....

Yeah, but by what objective standards do you do such? And how do you determine that?

We want to know what your mechanism is, and you've done nothing but dodge the point. Claiming objective morality, then refusing to state how it works or why, is very dishonest on your part. And while dishonestly isn't objectively wrong by any means (unless you'd like to explain in detail, finally, how it could be objectively determined), the rest of us still think it makes you an asshole.

Good luck with that.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post