We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(02-05-2016 02:26 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:24 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your response indicates that you recognize that you can't actually answer straightforward questions about your bullshit and that you are conceding defeat?

I assume this means you'll stop peddling this bullshit all over the forum? Or more likely, are you just being a disingenuous and presumptuous arrogant asshole whose sole purpose on the forum remains to troll with your theistic bullshit? Consider

Since truth is subjective there's no such thing as defeat. We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your truths, and I have mine. I like daisies better you like tulips, there's no foundation to argue otherwise. I'm neither right or wrong, nor are you.

"Since truth is subjective..."

Let me ask this again in a more straightforward way to see the depth of your dishonesty.

Do you agree that truth is subjective?

Yes or No

If no, demonstrate with evidence and logic.

Do you agree that morality is subjective?

Yes or no

And, when are you going to tell me who I am? I have been waiting for days now. It's not often you meet a real clairvoyant!

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2016, 02:49 PM
(02-05-2016 02:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:26 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Since truth is subjective there's no such thing as defeat. We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your truths, and I have mine. I like daisies better you like tulips, there's no foundation to argue otherwise. I'm neither right or wrong, nor are you.

"Since truth is subjective..."

Let me ask this again in a more straightforward way to see the depth of your dishonesty.

Yes or No

Yes or no

You believe truth is subjective, there for no demonstrations are possible.

I can no more demonstrate that to you, than I can demonstrate to someone that disagrees, that daisies are prettier than tulips. Your position here makes demonstrations impossible.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
02-05-2016, 02:50 PM
(02-05-2016 02:49 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "Since truth is subjective..."

Yes or No

Yes or no

You believe truth is subjective, there for no demonstrations are possible.

I can no more demonstrate that to you, than I can demonstrate to someone that disagrees, daisies are prettier than tulips. Your position here makes demonstrations impossible.

Another round of dishonest bullshit from dipshit.

Yes or no for both questions.

Come on TommyBoy. This is your chance.
[Image: Porter_Will_Convert_for_Evidence_V02_cop...1429030668]

-Rick
02-05-2016, 02:51 PM
(02-05-2016 02:26 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:24 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your response indicates that you recognize that you can't actually answer straightforward questions about your bullshit and that you are conceding defeat?

I assume this means you'll stop peddling this bullshit all over the forum? Or more likely, are you just being a disingenuous and presumptuous arrogant asshole whose sole purpose on the forum remains to troll with your theistic bullshit? Consider

Since truth is subjective there's no such thing as defeat. We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your truths, and I have mine. I like daisies better you like tulips, there's no foundation to argue otherwise. I'm neither right or wrong, nor are you.

Tomasia, truths are subjective, but facts are not.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-05-2016, 03:04 PM
(02-05-2016 02:50 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yes or no for both questions.

I do not believe that truth is subjective, but I cannot demonstrate to someone who does believe that truth is subjective, that it's not. The fact that you believe truth is subjective, makes it impossible to prove otherwise.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
02-05-2016, 03:07 PM
(02-05-2016 03:04 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:50 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yes or no for both questions.

I do not believe that truth, but I cannot demonstrate to someone who does believes that truth is subjective, that it's not. The fact that you believe truth is subjective, makes it impossible to prove otherwise.

Yes or no, because your reply "I do not believe that truth..." makes no sense.

Truth is subjective. Yes or no.

Morality is subjective. Yes or no.

If either are objective, it should be straightforward to demonstrate because objective truths are correct regardless of context or perspective. Go ahead, we will wait.

Still waiting on you to tell me who I am though.

Or, and this is just a passing thought, you could admit that you're full of shit? We already know that to be true, but you don't. It's time you come to accept it.

-Rick
02-05-2016, 03:08 PM
So, when you type "since truth is subjective..." In your posts, you're being a dishonest and disingenuous troll.

You get that, right? Or do you not comprehend the depth and breadth of your lies?

-Rick
02-05-2016, 03:10 PM
(02-05-2016 03:07 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Truth is subjective. Yes or no.

No

Quote:Morality is subjective. Yes or no.

No

Quote:If either are objective, it should be straightforward to demonstrate because objective truths are correct regardless of context or perspective. Go ahead, we will wait.

Nope it's not straightforward at all, it's impossible. You cannot demonstrate to someone who holds that truth is subjective, that it's not. For the same reason you cannot demonstrate to a person who believe that daisies are prettier than tulips, that they are not.

02-05-2016, 03:13 PM
(02-05-2016 03:10 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 03:07 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Truth is subjective. Yes or no.

No

Quote:Morality is subjective. Yes or no.

No

Quote:If either are objective, it should be straightforward to demonstrate because objective truths are correct regardless of context or perspective. Go ahead, we will wait.

Nope it's not straightforward at all, it's impossible. You cannot demonstrate to someone who holds that truth is subjective, that it's not. For the same reason you cannot demonstrate to a person who believe that daisies are prettier than Tulips, that they are not.

You can demonstrate objective truths with evidence.

But you realize you can't demonstrate your claims are objectively true, so you simply bullshit and make yet another claim that your assertions are impossible to believe unless you already believe they're true.

Presuppositional apologetics. Where one can only agree that you're correct, if they start off with that conclusion. If you agree I'm a fairy, then I can convince you I'm a fairy.

Dishonest theists, a dime a dozen Drinking Beverage

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-05-2016, 03:15 PM
(02-05-2016 03:13 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You can demonstrate objective truths with evidence.

Not to those who believe objective truths do not exist.