We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: We want to hear from you at God-Talk.com
(24-04-2016 12:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 10:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Only if I get to slag his songwriting!

Second richest drummer, second only to Ringo.

Slag away. Smile

Good thing I wasn't wanting to slag his finances, then!

But his songwriting, in the main, sucks donkey balls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2016, 12:58 AM
(24-04-2016 12:31 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 12:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Second richest drummer, second only to Ringo.

Slag away. Smile

Good thing I wasn't wanting to slag his finances, then!

But his songwriting, in the main, sucks donkey balls.

Worthy of it's own thread really. Very long career. He's worth 222 million after several divorces. Big Grin

Ringo has apparently 350 million.

Really I am more concerned with Phil's drumming.

He did many sessions people are unaware of. For example with Thin Lizzy. I may do a feature on Phil in my drummer thread. He's a shit hot drummer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 01:02 AM
(24-04-2016 12:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 12:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Second richest drummer, second only to Ringo.

Slag away. Smile

Did I ever mention Ringo is my 4th favorite Beatle. Consider

The others jump around, depending on my mood. Ringo is always a solid 4.

Poor, poor Ringo.

[Image: 1454920262575985_tall.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Actually, Ringo was and remains a great drummer. Anyone who says differently knows nothing about drumming.

Not to derail the thread. No more Ringo or Phil Collins. Use my drummer thread in the Music section.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 01:05 AM
(24-04-2016 01:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Ringo was and remains a great drummer. Anyone who says differently knows nothing about drumming.

Not to derail the thread. No more Ringo or Phil Collins. Use my drummer thread in the Music section.

I'm not trying to derail, I'm just Mom's unofficial Google image search monkey. Big Grin

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

24-04-2016, 01:07 AM
(24-04-2016 01:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 01:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Ringo was and remains a great drummer. Anyone who says differently knows nothing about drumming.

I'm not trying to derail, I'm just Mom's unofficial Google image search monkey. Big Grin

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I'm responsible mate. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2016 02:29 AM by Shadow Fox.)
I am not that big of a talker but I would love to come on your show sometime depending on what it is you want to talk about.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-04-2016, 02:31 AM
I had a quick look at the God-Talk site run by kyrocketman—real name Dr. Andrew Wyant, and for an apparently well educated bloke, he sure talks a lot of absolute shit. He seems preoccupied with pointing out repeatedly that he's an engineer who's worked for NASA—as though that in itself gives him some special authority to talk about the existence of his god-figure. Although he doesn't make it clear why a self-described "rocket scientist" should know any more about supernatural entities than, say, a plumber or an accountant or a dentist.

Wyant also talks about purportedly "angry" atheists a number of times. He seems to think that this pejorative description of atheists somehow reinforces his claims that atheists are less respectable, intelligent or insightful than theists. Presumably, he must think that theists by definition are calm or peaceful. Which seems to be contradicted by the fact that there are currently more than twenty wars being waged by theists in the name of their religion across the globe; Christians v. Muslims; Animists, Christians, Hindus, Muslims v. Sikhs; Kurds, Shi'ite Muslims, Sunni Muslims v. Yazidi; Suni v. Shi'ite Muslims; Buddhists v. Muslims; Alevis, Muslim, v. Christian, Jews, Yarsan, and Yazidis etc.

My guess is that this was a drive-by, and thankfully we won't see him here again.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
24-04-2016, 02:54 AM
(24-04-2016 02:25 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am not that big of a talker but I would love to come on your show sometime depending on what it is you want to talk about.

My take on this? Don't even think of going on their talk show, as they're just trying to set up an atheist for a major fall—in order to claim some sort of moral victory in the name of religion. You'll never get a fair hearing; the entire interview will be loaded in their favour, with a pre-determined outcome—regardless of your input along the way.

Their cherry-picked list of talk-show guests have apparently been chosen for two primary reasons; most of them have accredited academic qualifications (appeal to authority?) and a belief in paranormal phenomena and supernatural entities such as miracles, angels, ghosts, spirits etc. And of course an absolute belief in the existence of gods.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
24-04-2016, 02:58 AM
(24-04-2016 02:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  My guess is that this was a drive-by, and thankfully we won't see him here again.

I'd bet this thread all becomes fodder for some reaffirming wank-session of a future podcast episode where he doubles down on all of that.