Weather Warfare?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Weather Warfare?
WTF is this?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-war...rfare/7561

Quote:Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.
Quote:Established in 1992, HAARP, based in Gokona, Alaska, is an array of high-powered antennas that transmit, through high-frequency radio waves, massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere (the upper layer of the atmosphere).
Quote:But Rosalie Bertell, president of the International Institute of Concern for Public Health, says HAARP operates as ‘a gigantic heater that can cause major disruptions in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet’.

This can't be good for the planet. Sadcryface

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
23-07-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Weather Warfare?
(23-07-2014 11:14 AM)Impulse Wrote:  WTF is this?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-war...rfare/7561

Quote:Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.
Quote:Established in 1992, HAARP, based in Gokona, Alaska, is an array of high-powered antennas that transmit, through high-frequency radio waves, massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere (the upper layer of the atmosphere).
Quote:But Rosalie Bertell, president of the International Institute of Concern for Public Health, says HAARP operates as ‘a gigantic heater that can cause major disruptions in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet’.

This can't be good for the planet. Sadcryface

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

[Image: tumblr_mutbjnOGJC1qz6z2wo1_500.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Good thing it's not true. So, there's that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Yes and they also have Elf Calvary ready to attack on Unicorns in case extra troops are needed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Are you sure it's not true? My first reaction was skeptical too when my sister brought it up, but it seems like there are a lot of sites claiming the same thing. There are also YouTube videos about it (which I haven't watched yet so maybe they're just crap). I didn't see anything specifically disproving the claims. So I was wondering what anyone here knows about it.

Starting to feel slightly Blush Tongue

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
23-07-2014, 04:37 PM
(23-07-2014 03:50 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Are you sure it's not true? My first reaction was skeptical too when my sister brought it up, but it seems like there are a lot of sites claiming the same thing. There are also YouTube videos about it (which I haven't watched yet so maybe they're just crap). I didn't see anything specifically disproving the claims. So I was wondering what anyone here knows about it.

Oh God. It's one of my favourite conspiracy theories. HAARP, the Alaska sites, mind control, climate change, all that fucknuttery.

It's physically impossible. The claims are insanely contradictory and either completely unfalsifiable or else immediately falsifiable...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-07-2014, 05:38 PM
(23-07-2014 02:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yes and they also have Elf Calvary ready to attack on Unicorns in case extra troops are needed.

*Cavalry Drinking Beverage

23-07-2014, 05:42 PM
(23-07-2014 03:50 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Are you sure it's not true? My first reaction was skeptical too when my sister brought it up, but it seems like there are a lot of sites claiming the same thing. There are also YouTube videos about it (which I haven't watched yet so maybe they're just crap). I didn't see anything specifically disproving the claims. So I was wondering what anyone here knows about it.

There are a lot of religious sites, too. Consider

23-07-2014, 05:49 PM
(23-07-2014 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 02:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yes and they also have Elf Calvary ready to attack on Unicorns in case extra troops are needed.

*Cavalry Drinking Beverage

Thank you! I don't use that word much so I have trouble spelling it sometimes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-07-2014, 10:42 PM
When I have eggplant for dinner, I end up with an uncanny ability to pass wind at amounts that surpass 27 knots. I go in my back yard and let loose. It affects the weather ever so slightly. But they'll never know.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.