Wee Hobbit. What are you? Pink or Blue?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: Wee Hobbit. What are you? Pink or Blue?
(16-05-2014 08:11 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Awesome Big Grin and congrats!

Now you just need to find her a fellowship of the hobbit baby before her adventures begin Tongue

[Image: cosplay-hobbit-lotr-pugs-of-middle-earth...mes-01.jpg]

Some sworn protectors!

Baby baggins!

It's a half halfling so a quarterling? Gratz again Hobbit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Nearly a hobbit. Tongue

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Thumbsup

Welcome to the pink aisle! In most every store that sells baby items---there is always a section that is nothing but pink!

Heart

"It's all bullshit, we know it, and you know it, you're either to fucking stupid to realize it, or too chickenshit to admit it." -pablo. Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
16-05-2014, 08:39 AM
(16-05-2014 08:29 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Thumbsup

Welcome to the pink aisle! In most every store that sells baby items---there is always a section that is nothing but pink!

Heart

Do you know that long ago pink was a very masculine color? Blue was a very feminine color.

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
16-05-2014, 09:25 AM
(16-05-2014 08:39 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 08:29 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Thumbsup

Heart

Do you know that long ago pink was a very masculine color? Blue was a very feminine color.

Not so long ago, all children were referred to as "girls"...

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
16-05-2014, 10:04 AM
(16-05-2014 09:25 AM)Sam Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 08:39 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Do you know that long ago pink was a very masculine color? Blue was a very feminine color.

Not so long ago, all children were referred to as "girls"...

You mean about 600 years ago?

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
16-05-2014, 10:21 AM
(16-05-2014 10:04 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 09:25 AM)Sam Wrote:  Not so long ago, all children were referred to as "girls"...

You mean about 600 years ago?

No - quite recently.
Boys were referred to as "nave girls" right up until the late 19th century ... there was no word "boy" specifically connected with being a male child. The Middle English "boy" denoted a male servant but this did not refer to a child in any way outside of a working position.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
16-05-2014, 10:34 AM
No matter what color it might turn out to be - I hope Hobbit Mommy and the dear Near one, will enjoy a healthy Wee Hobbit. Heart

That said ...

Clap Congrats to the Wee Hobbit for showing her true colors!! Clap

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
17-05-2014, 03:32 AM
We'll now have to call you HobbitMom or HobbitLady! Wink
Congrats Hug

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
17-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Remember, apply nipple cream after each feeding and to change up boobs during feeding or you'll end up with one deflated one and one full one which isn't a good look. Also, don't be afraid to whip it out in public, people who complain about public breastfeeding are cunts and deserve to have it rubbed in their face.
You're a mother, people will side with you if you tell rude cunts to kindly go fuck themselves and to mind their own damn business.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post