Wee Hobbit. What are you? Pink or Blue?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: Wee Hobbit. What are you? Pink or Blue?
(17-05-2014 07:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Remember, apply nipple cream after each feeding and to change up boobs during feeding or you'll end up with one deflated one and one full one which isn't a good look. Also, don't be afraid to whip it out in public, people who complain about public breastfeeding are cunts and deserve to have it rubbed in their face.
You're a mother, people will side with you if you tell rude cunts to kindly go fuck themselves and to mind their own damn business.

You should write a book - Breastfeeding According to Earmuffs - Tongue

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2014, 07:58 AM
(17-05-2014 07:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 07:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Remember, apply nipple cream after each feeding and to change up boobs during feeding or you'll end up with one deflated one and one full one which isn't a good look. Also, don't be afraid to whip it out in public, people who complain about public breastfeeding are cunts and deserve to have it rubbed in their face.
You're a mother, people will side with you if you tell rude cunts to kindly go fuck themselves and to mind their own damn business.

You should write a book - Breastfeeding According to Earmuffs - Tongue

Yabut, "rubbing it in their face" ? Gasp

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-05-2014, 09:42 AM
We both really wanted it to be Pink so I'm ready for the pink isle! Lol

Muffs. Your book should be called "Rub it in their faces: A womans guide to breastfeeding"

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-05-2014, 11:34 AM
(17-05-2014 09:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  We both really wanted it to be Pink so I'm ready for the pink isle! Lol

Pink?...Blue?...I just hope it's healthy and has hairy feet. Smile

"Faith is the license religious people give one another to keep believing when reasons fail."

-Sam Harris, The View from the End of the World SALT talk
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
18-05-2014, 10:32 AM
(17-05-2014 11:34 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 09:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  We both really wanted it to be Pink so I'm ready for the pink isle! Lol

Pink?...Blue?...I just hope it's healthy and has hairy feet. Smile

Its funny you should say that

The ultrasound tech got the BEST pictures of the bottoms of each foot.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post