Weed + Christianchat = hilarity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2011, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 11:52 PM by Buddy Christ.)
Weed + Christianchat = hilarity
Sooooooo, I'm sitting here high, eating cookie dough or something, and stumbled on this site called http://christianchat.com/

And it's just a bunch of people texting and using voicechat. (Is it strange that two of the chicks had really hot voices?)

I'm am collapsing from the comedy. There's this guy with a lisp (I thought he was a troll) who makes joke like a 18 year old virgin who "heats up the christian chat rooms" on the weekends.

Someone else should listen with me, like a good movie.
Their conversation has now spiraled out of control into "How to beat Super Mario Bros in 10 minutes"

Christians! They know how to party to the extremes on a Saturday!

[Image: nerd.jpg]

OH Lord, they are now discussing the plot to Time Cop.

I shouldn't be laughing but for some strange reason.....

[Image: homer_eating_popcorn.jpg]

I wonder if they're aware that other people are listening.

"I don't watch new comedy movies cause it's all firth these days."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Weed + Christianchat = hilarity
Me and my wife had a good laugh for a few minutes. Ill have to listen in a bit later. Could get interesting. Did you register?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Can we steal their forum software ? Please ....

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-05-2011, 03:05 PM

I'm listening to it.
There's someone talking like Forrest Gump, but that's about it...

I'll keep it on for a moment.

Also, Buddy, you've given 666 likes, so make sure you don't give more of them away!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thunderios's post
29-05-2011, 03:16 PM
(29-05-2011 03:05 PM)Thunderios Wrote:  I'm listening to it.
There's someone talking like Forrest Gump, but that's about it...

I'll keep it on for a moment.

Also, Buddy, you've given 666 likes, so make sure you don't give more of them away!

I'm cursed from the heavens.

See I just gave you a Like and nothing happened.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
29-05-2011, 03:26 PM

I'm straight , )but curvy!Tongue( and there right now. I'll see if I can chat it up. Not voice wise at this point. Or maybe so. I gotta see if my little sound card plug in works for that, since it just got frisky and started delivering audio again for video's and such.
If so, I'll log on with my TTA screen name. Tongue This should be funny. Tongue (It's 5:30p.m. est. on Sunday)

Ewww, so JC like. I have to wait for them to screen my application to see if I'm fit to chat with Zombie fans. "Gassy Kitten" . Favorite Bible verse:Isaiah 45:7
Are you saved? Unsure.

What are the odds of chatting it up any time soon.

*Edit* Well, I was sorta wrong. I was approved for membership however, I can't chat yet. I click on the "CHAT NOW" button on the HP, and the window opens and the chat room with the nifty sand picture starts to connect me. And when it's done, there's nothing. No chat, no chat bar, nada.

Me thinks something is wrong or I haven't yet been approved to enter the verbal sand castle. Bummer Dude.

I'm really working at going along with this. However, just browsing the forums themselves, it takes me back to all the experiences I had while being dragged to church as a kid. It's one thing to browse and chat it up at eclectic religious forums. And I've joined some Christian boards in the past just to give it a go and now here I am at a different one, and while time has passed no thing has changed.
Fundamentalists are easy to forget until I get into their midst and then my gut clinches at the limited imaginations and closed minds that are there. It's as if the Bible says, don't think outside the pages! And they don't!
I knew that. I know that. Yet, to read it front and center is a real, WOW!
(Followed by, and most of them are fertile and making more! Which of course is what bolsters their Pro-Life stance. More Christians. Or, more lives to convert to Christ! Our mission is assured, if people are forced to just keep breeding! Hallelujah! Cool )

This is a nifty thread. Don't let the title fool ya. It's a new title to the same old.
Creation and Science proved God's Existence (Notice it's not "Creation Science". And Science would know that if Scientists would just be honest. Tongue )
Quote this message in a reply