Weed vs Asthma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Weed vs Asthma
I've got that COPD shit, which translates into "yer fucked but we don't know exactly how;" if you wanna see a motherfucker look like he's gonna die from coughing you should watch me smoke some weed. Big Grin

Still do it, though. Ya know, you're supposed to learn from experience; true to my inner emo girl, I'm perpetually studying death. Wink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Cookies, brownies, whatevers. Smoking is clumsy and nasty.
28-02-2017, 09:29 AM
(28-02-2017 09:26 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Cookies, brownies, whatevers. Smoking is clumsy and nasty.

Shush. I like smoking shit. If I could smoke pizza...

Waiting for my state to get it's head out of it's ass. They made it legal but haven't quite figured out out how to implement it yet. I've had edibles from Oregon, when they finally get here I may got that route. My lungs have pretty much had it with me smoking shit. :/

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-02-2017, 12:29 PM
(28-02-2017 09:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  You do realize that weed is not exactly conducive to losing weight? There are strains though that are good to use during activities, which keeps you moving and away from delicious goodies.
Shhhhh, stop making sense, Dom.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
28-02-2017, 01:19 PM
(28-02-2017 09:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:26 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Cookies, brownies, whatevers. Smoking is clumsy and nasty.

Shush. I like smoking shit. If I could smoke pizza...

Waiting for my state to get it's head out of it's ass. They made it legal but haven't quite figured out out how to implement it yet. I've had edibles from Oregon, when they finally get here I may got that route. My lungs have pretty much had it with me smoking shit. :/

I have COPD, 52% lung function. Smoking is out. But when I was living on the slopes of Mt. Etna and hash was $100/oz. I still preferred to eat it.