Weed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2010, 03:22 AM

RE: Weed
i like trance when i used to smoke so 009 sound system - dreamscape.... well anything by 009 sound system lol
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Weed
Herb
Ganja
Cannabis
The Shit
Greens
The Leaf
Marijuana

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2010, 03:24 AM
Mary Jane
Grass
Hoot
Sweetleaf
17-11-2010, 07:56 AM

Sure. Legalize it in every State, package and tax like cigarettes and watch the State's deficits drop like hotcakes.
I like the notion of "Medical Marijuana". As if illegal pot is dangerous to the health of the chronically ill! But a prescription so they can toke till they die, is perfectly upstanding because it's legal! Only a Legislature, could think like that!Rolleyes
22-11-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm a pothead, but I hate reggae and all that jamaican nonsense. Nor do I enjoy watching How High or listening to Because I Got High. I'm a metal head myself, but I usually don't listen to metal when high... too angry, I get too paranoid that someone is angry at me.

Instead I usually end up listening to:
-The Doors "Riders on the Storm" -six and a half minutes of a rainstorm and relaxing music.. perfect
-CCR , anything
-The Beta Band "Squares" and "Dry the Rain" -same reason as Doors

I also find that listening to your favorite childhood music brings about a nostalgia.. which for me is Megadeth's "Countdown to Extinction" and Soundgarden's "Superunknown." Almost whisks you away in a time machine.

And strangely, last time I got high I watch Marky Mark's "Good Vibrations" video like 12 times on a loop.. I don't know what it is, but 80's lyrics and beat just sounded awesome.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-11-2010, 11:26 PM

what type of metal do you like?

thrash? death? dark? screamo? industrial?
10-12-2010, 02:05 PM

(12-11-2010 09:06 PM)latvianxave8 Wrote:  Good shit, I think it should be legalized.

Thoughts?

ALSO: Any good songs about weed you guys know of? I want to make a Marijuana playlist.

wildwood weed by jim stafford
henry by new riders of the purple sage
panama red by new riders of the purple sage
sweet leaf by black sabbath
willin by little feat

theres a good start Cool
09-02-2011, 05:22 PM
420 by Six Feet Under.
I actually did one of those new year's resolutions and quit smoking weed. I'm training for a promotion at work, and they drug test for promotions. I've already cleansed so it won't come out in urine/blood/saliva tests, but it's going to be a hair test, one that can go back 6 months...Anyone know if any of those shampoos they sell at headshops to get it out of your hair work?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
09-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Where do you live? If it's Canada or the states, try to get a scrip for medicinal marijuana (marihuana with an "h" if you're in Canada). Illegal to test you for marijuana in both countries if you have a scrip.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-02-2011, 06:24 PM
(09-02-2011 05:59 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Where do you live? If it's Canada or the states, try to get a scrip for medicinal marijuana (marihuana with an "h" if you're in Canada). Illegal to test you for marijuana in both countries if you have a scrip.
I live in Ohio, and we don't do medical marijuana here. I sure as hell wish we did, because it sure was a nice way to rid myself of my aches and pains after work. I just smoked it for enjoyment until the last half on 2010 when my back started to hurt constantly, then it was enjoyment and pain relief. My fiancee and I plan on leaving the state, but it's going to be a few years down the road. We hope the marijuana laws will get a little easier in the US in that time.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete