Weed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2011, 07:34 PM
RE: Weed
I have a feeling that pot will be de-crimed or legalized......but, it will open up a whole new area of revenue enhancement for the police....I can see it now, you get pulled for that tag light and the officer says "Gee, your eyes are sure red" and he whips out the new marijuana test kit. And everybody knows pot will stay in your system for weeks after last use....so you end up in the system for DUI marijuana. I love smoking pot, and have for years, but I have a bad feeling about this....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 12:55 AM
(09-02-2011 07:34 PM)jmick Wrote:  I have a feeling that pot will be de-crimed or legalized......but, it will open up a whole new area of revenue enhancement for the police....I can see it now, you get pulled for that tag light and the officer says "Gee, your eyes are sure red" and he whips out the new marijuana test kit. And everybody knows pot will stay in your system for weeks after last use....so you end up in the system for DUI marijuana. I love smoking pot, and have for years, but I have a bad feeling about this....
That is possible, but I think improbable. If they want an on the spot test like that, I think they're going to have to come up with a way to test high. You can test drunk. You can test presence of THC. But you can't test the exact chemical effect of that THC ie, testing high. If they can figure that out, yes, we may be looking at OVIs for weed.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
10-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Is this relevant ?
[Image: Amsterdam-420-cannabis-products-window.jpg]

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
10-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Cannabis instant coffee? Where's that store?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
10-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Never tried cannabis coffee before. I've had ice cream though. Was homemade by a five star chef. Friggin amazing!!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
It's in Amsterdam - where else ?
It's good to be a EU citizen sometimes Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin