Weeee! New Board Design! Someone's getting creative. :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2011, 08:30 AM

Wink Weeee! New Board Design! Someone's getting creative. :)
I just clicked "Forums" from TTA homepage and WHAM! Instant happy surprise. Big Grin

Awesome new look guys! Especially the profile head with the laser blue beam behind the Atheist symbol.

Nifty. All of it. Smile
Thank you for all the trouble you all go to to make TTA the wonderful homey site it is. (GROUP HUGS)
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 09:06 AM

RE: Weeee! New Board Design! Someone's getting creative. :)
I loooove it.
15-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I like it.

At first I thought I was on another site. Then I wondered if I would get used to it. I am almost used to it now and it has been only about 15 minutes. The dark blue is a lot less distracting than that neon-sea blue of the last format.

I like the "Like" button in its present position. It was too awkward before when it was next to the "Reply" button.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 07:48 PM by trillium13.)
I do like the layout, but personally I find the contrasting colors a little harsh on the eyes. I wouldn't mind if the darks were a little bit lighter-maybe it's my laptop.

I just noticed that the date format is backwards from what I'm used to and it's confusing my feeble end-of-week tired mind. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
15-04-2011, 11:14 PM
I peed a little.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
15-04-2011, 11:51 PM

I haven't checked the forums in a few days because of finals. I didn't think I was gone for THAT long Tongue

I love it though Big Grin
16-04-2011, 09:20 AM

I like it. Very smooth. Drives like a Cadillac. Well done. Love this place.
20-04-2011, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 12:12 AM by DeepThought.)
Wow! thanks for all the positive feedback! Smile

Once I've fixed the last of the little problems in this theme I'm planning to create variations based on this theme with different base colors and possibly some graphic variations. Ketola requested one based on red. I could call that theme "Devils Playground"

Once I've finished the changes to this theme we need decide what to call it.

I'm currently splitting my free time between writing a custom shipping module for the TTA Shop (to accurately calculate international shipping for mugs) and the rest to this forum and some themes etc..
20-04-2011, 03:20 AM
I used this background on a forum I used to have on my GodsPlayground domain name (similar minds?) Looks wicked when Tiled.

[Image: redbck.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
20-04-2011, 07:29 PM

(20-04-2011 03:20 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I used this background on a forum I used to have on my GodsPlayground domain name (similar minds?) Looks wicked when Tiled.

[Image: redbck.jpg]
Oh, I like that background. Talk about making Fundy's rethink saying, "Hello" here!Tongue